Ohana for 11?

how hard is it to get a reservation for 11 to ohana??
At 3:30 pm it’s easy to get. Any other time frame, it’s rough. I’ve had a resort reservation finder set for four months now and it’s hasnt turned up anything later than 3:30 pm for our party of 11.

You could break your party into two groups. YOu may not be seated together when you arrive anyway, so this may be a good plan.

If you're booking at your 180+ days it won't be too hard to get. I find buffets are the easiest to get for big parties and if you're booking early it shouldn't be too difficult. If you're booking after your window has already opened it will be a little harder. Either split up your party or try calling the restaurant. Also set up a reservation finder.

I've been able to get reservations at the 180 day mark for parties of 10+ on multiple occasions and a party of 20+ but I called instead of doing online.

At 3:30 pm it’s easy to get. Any other time frame, it’s rough. I’ve had a resort reservation finder set for four months now and it’s hasnt turned up anything later than 3:30 pm for our party of 11.

Ha! I've only been getting 9:50pm ones for the night I want. I think I might take the 3:30 at this point lol

Last April, we had a party of 11. We didn't have any trouble getting the reservation, it was for 6pm and I think I booked it first when my window opened up. They gave us a great table in the center of the restaurant. 2 years ago, we had a party of 10, and they split us between 2 round tables near the entry way, I wasn't happy about that since it was all 1 reservation, but nothing we could do!

Last April, we had a party of 11. We didn't have any trouble getting the reservation, it was for 6pm and I think I booked it first when my window opened up. They gave us a great table in the center of the restaurant. 2 years ago, we had a party of 10, and they split us between 2 round tables near the entry way, I wasn't happy about that since it was all 1 reservation, but nothing we could do!

They don't guarantee that any party will be seated together, even a party of 4. It is in the fine print when you make the ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter