O'Hana Child Portion Question

TinkKel

Mouseketeer
Hi! My son is only 10 years old, so he can be charged as a "child" at O'hanas. My question is this....do they limit the children's portions, or can they have all they want to eat too? He's only 10, but he's already almost 5'4" (skinny as a rail), and can eat us all under the table! (I hate to see what happens when he's a teen, I may have to get a 2nd job!)

Thanks for your reply!

Kelly

The children eat as much as they want. Everything is served family style and it just keeps coming!! My kids tried almost everything. I have a 10 year old son, too, and your son will definitely get as much as he wants!

All you can eat is all you can eat even when you are 10!

Thanks so much! I wasn't sure if I should order for him as an adult to make sure he got enough. I can't wait! :Pinkbounc

And if he wants more of one particular thing - make sure he asks for it !! My son, who usually eats little, ate 2 bowls of the potstickers by himself!! And He was 3 1/2 !!

Originally posted by nasmith
And if he wants more of one particular thing - make sure he asks for it !!

Yes, I agree !

My son was 9 when we ate at Ohanas last, and he could have made a meal of the shrimp alone! That kid is a true shrimp head.

Chris

My picky DS ate so much steak there I though he would bust!!! The food is really kid friendly as there are not a lot of sauces on the meat but rather there for you to dip them in. The banana bread you get first is a kid favorite so don't let him fill up on that too soon. Those great wings come next and then all that meat. Oh I am getting hurgry!!!!

Jordan's mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter