Ohana Breakfast (Solo but reservation for 2)

apxstitch

Mouseketeer
The only way I could get a reservation for Ohana is if I booked it for 2 but I'm traveling solo. Will I have to pay for the second person not showing up? I really want to go!

Thank you, I was really worried I would have to cancel it being solo.
slightly different but we had Ressies for six but at last minute the teen decided to stay with grandparents and not come on trip. we were never charged when we showed up to all our ressies with 5 instead of 6

slightly different but we had Ressies for six but at last minute the teen decided to stay with grandparents and not come on trip. we were never charged when we showed up to all our ressies with 5 instead of 6
The last time I did this at Sci Fi last year I was able to modify it down to 1 but I can't do that with Ohana. Thanks for sharing your experience.

It is a known glitch with ‘Ohana. As long as you show, no charge.

The last time I did this at Sci Fi last year I was able to modify it down to 1 but I can't do that with Ohana. Thanks for sharing your experience.
and Ohana breakfast was one of our ressies and with him making his choice just a couple of days before we laft we didn't even try to modify just ram out of time changing everything that we had to change

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter