Ohana’s

ariel5884

Mouseketeer<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s
this place is so hard to get a reservation, understandably it is one of the top restaurants

Keep checking back, sometimes I see an opening pop up here and there. Sometimes even the same day, although it is rare.

We just love the place and eat there twice every trip and with one exception (we booked a meal to see the opening ceremony) we always book later to watch the fireworks.

Im with you. I have no idea why. Breakfast, sure. Its cause of the characters. But dinner, i dont get it. Its overrated and mediocre at best. :confused3 :crazy2:
I completely agree with this. We just tried it for the first time. Was it horrible? No, but we don't feel like we need to rush back. We have just decided that buffets and AYCE at Disney don't work for us. IMO the food quality usually suffers when they have to make that large of a quantity.

I believe it's most popular because of the quantity of food you get there plus the ambiance.
I enjoy it but understand it isn't amazing food. Love their bread pudding though.

It’s my family’s favorite WDW restaurant.

Ohana is all about the whole package—the atmosphere, the food, the drinks, the entertainment. (Tip—get a Lapu Lapu.)

Not everyone here loves it, but we have gone countless times and never had bad food. We usually have a blast. It’s a fun place to dine and a great night out. :)

My advice for an ADR—wait until a week before your trip and then check often. A lot of people hoard ADRs and release them a few days before so that they don’t get charged.

Good luck! :)

It's popular, but after having dinner there last year, I don't understand why. For the cost of 'Ohana there are much better meals to be had at WDW.

Agreed. We ate there last December and it was really bad. For just a slightly higher cost, we had the best meal of our trip at Artist Point.

We usually enjoy our meals (breakfast/dinner) at Ohana. Our last trip breakfast was good, dinner was not up to par. My beef and shrimp were not cooked right. The beef was so rare I couldn't chew it, and it was still cold as in RAW meat. They burnt the shrimp. Both were disappointing. But we will still go back because we do like other parts of the meal (appetizers, sides and bread pudding). All of these and a Pina Colada and I'm good :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter