Oh No "Pirates Life for Us"!

DaisyNY

DIS Veteran
Refurbishment of POC is scheduled to be completed March 18...our last planned day in MK is March 14? Any chance of an earlier opening???

I know, us too! Our last MK day is March 15. Fingers crossed! It's been on refurb my last 2 visits, what are the odds?? :(

Always a chance. I went in Oct and the ride broke down on me 2x and was closed a few times. So you see.. it being open doesnt mean you’ll get to ride it.

Almost every time i look on my app for ride times Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain are closed too.

If it makes you feel any better, Splash Mountain was closed my last 2 trips due to refurbishment... once at WDW and the other time at Disneyland. My kids HAVE been on it but they can't remember because it was 9 years ago. I'm happy to report Splash Mountain IS open this time around and they will finally get to ride it.

If it makes you feel any better, Splash Mountain was closed my last 2 trips due to refurbishment... once at WDW and the other time at Disneyland. My kids HAVE been on it but they can't remember because it was 9 years ago. I'm happy to report Splash Mountain IS open this time around and they will finally get to ride it.

POC and BTM are the two must-dos for our family...Enjoy Splash Mountain!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter