Oh No - Chickenpox!!!!!

So sorry to hear that you can't go, it must be so disappointing :( My DD got chicken pox 11 days before we went to California, but we were lucky and she was given the all-clear to fly the day before we went. As to your question about weather in October, you can certainly get very lucky as this photo from the end of October 2006 (half term week) shows ...

disneyoct001.jpg

however this one was taken a couple of days later (check out that sky!) ...

disneyoct364.jpg

Halloween was a great time to go though, the decorations were so much fun. We're hoping to go again at October half term this year :)

What an awful shame :sad2:

:grouphug: to you all, it must be so disappointing and I hope your DD doesn't suffer too much. I've got 3 DDs and they all had chicken pox one after each other so I had six week of it! :scared1:

Hope you manage to rebook soon :wizard: and :bday: to your DD for tomorrow.

What a shame, i am sorry to hear that :grouphug:
Is your daughter very upset about it or was it a surprise.
Hope she is ok soon pixiedust:

What an awful shame :sad2:

:grouphug: to you all, it must be so disappointing and I hope your DD doesn't suffer too much. I've got 3 DDs and they all had chicken pox one after each other so I had six week of it! :scared1: Hope you manage to rebook soon :wizard: and :bday: to your DD for tomorrow.

:scared1: at least it was over & done with in one go really:thumbsup2

Happy birthday to you DD baby belle:)

Thank you all so much again - you are very kind.

DD1 is a bit disappointed but to be honest I am not sure she entirely understood where we were going so it is DH and I that are the most disappointed.

Think we have definitely decided to re-book for the middle of October (going for my birthday) so that will give us something to look forward to!!!

Thank you all so much again - you are very kind.

DD1 is a bit disappointed but to be honest I am not sure she entirely understood where we were going so it is DH and I that are the most disappointed.

Think we have definitely decided to re-book for the middle of October (going for my birthday) so that will give us something to look forward to!!!

Time wil fly by and your be at DLP before you know it :goodvibes
Hope DD gets better soon:hug:

Just hoping my younger daughter gets it now too and then it is out of the way for her too although I have never had it either so not looking forward to that if I catch it.

Poor you... I remember having chicken pox as a school child and it just wasn't fun. I really hope you don't suffer a lot if you get it...

Mind you, I caught measels when I was 22. I thought I was dying... :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter