OH NO another Refillable mug ???

bigsis1970

Thanksgiving,a Birthday & our Anniversary 2017!
Here we go !! Traveling 11/29-12/07

I am staying at ASMo for 2 nights/ 2 1/2 days
moving to OKW for 4 nights/ 4 1/2 days
moving to PO-R for 2 nights/ 2 1/2 days

Should i purchase the refillable mugs --- at ASMO & PO-R ???
(OKW has them but pay for refills , i think ?? but will have refridge there so don't think we will need them ?)

Thanks for any help ! My kids do tend to drink a bit of soda/lemonade when we stayed at CBR ( for 6 nights last Dec)

OH this is my 550 post !!! wowzers !!

I wouldn't buy them at all in your case. How much soda do you think they will drink in 2 1/2 days? Do you plan to spend a lot of time in the food courts? I know at CBR we only went to the food court twice a day if that but since we were there for 8 days it was worth getting the mug. If we were there 3 or less days we would not.

That is what i was thinking but i loved it at CBR myself .. I will have to check my schedules ( if we get breakfast and dinner at the hotel that is $2.00 per person -we are 3 so that is $12.00 per day times 2.5 days = $30 ) maybe we can get one and share it.. Has anyone done that before ???? Michelle

No, we didn't share. Although we bought the mug at CBR for the 8 days we never had more then one meal there a day. We did not like that food court! To us, everything was just nasty tasting. So we only would get a drink in the morning and maybe one in the evening. Since we spent so much time in the parks or other resorts eating, we didn't use them as much as I thought we would. I am going to the WL next week and will get a mug there as it at least makes a nice souvenier!

Oh sorry you didnt' like the food.. We enjoyed it there.. and we all got our own mugs that time but for the money if i had thought a bit more the $30.00 would be 3 mugs DUH !!! oh sorry .. what a silly question that turned out to be.. sorry everyone I am not feeling well and i guess its showing !!! Michelle

We've gotten mugs before, and we do share. Usually, I'll buy 2 mugs and we fill them up and bring them back to the room. I like buying one from each hotel, cause we use them again once we're home. Its a nice reminder of Disney! I had bought one mug in 2000 when we stayed at the Movies, and I remembered to bring it back in 2001 when we stayed at the Movies again! So, it could be a great incentive to get you to go back!!!!

I RE-USE my Mugs that I bought 6 years ago!:eek: :D Never buy a new one cause I stay in the same Resort each visit...All Star Sports!:D

No one cares if you re-use an old mug. We just got back from CBR. I took an old CBR mug from 5 years ago and a Port Orleans mug from 1 year ago. I saw other guests using old mugs too from a variety of resorts. No one cares.

Personally, I love the mugs and get them at every resort. We have them from WL, Dixie Landings, CBR and the Contemporary, and I can't wait to get my new ones at PO-FQ this fall. We use them at home, so they really pay for themselves, both at WDW and at home. However, if you don't have the affinity for the mugs that I do, then don't do it unless you are going to be at your resort for a good amount of time, or your room is located very close to the food court... only then will you get your money's worth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter