Oh It's A Jolly Holiday With Katie! - Beach Club / Grand Floridian

OMG... where do all the days keep going I keep meaning to reply to this!!

Don't worry girl! There's no rush :goodvibes

Well... only a couple of months ago I ran a 10k in the Olympic park and it was roasting... I almost passed out myself! We started with a couch to 5k programme and I could barely run for the 1min intervals so it's totally doable!

Your progress is amazing, and inspiring! I don't think I could do the Dopey Challenge anytime soon, but I'd love to sign up for the Glass Slipper challenge at the Princess Half Marathon weekend - I think that's the Enchanted 10k through Epcot and the Epcot resorts, then the Princess Half through Epcot and MK the next day. Not as impressive as your challenge, but I think I could actually complete this one, so that's something :rotfl:

YES I do! I only moved in July so yes it's pretty recent... I was living in Dublin before that, moved to north London near Highgate.
I really love London but it's so busy... like I said days just disappear! Ye exactly and St. Pancras is only a few stops from me so it's perfect.

Ohhh sweet!!! Ugh I know, it's so busy... attempting to drive a car through London has been one of my biggest life regrets :rotfl: It can take over an hour for a journey that's supposed to be 10 minutes! Nightmare!!! I'm all about the tube now :laughing:

I am in LOVE with these!!!! They look really comfy too.... LOVE a good pair of PJ's and it always feels like a real treat to buy them anywhere other than Primark :D

Omg I feel you on this, I'm sat in my Primark PJs right now!! I recently bought this (just the shirt)

Home_Alone_Pjs.jpg

and this...

Elf_SANTA_night_dress.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: all the Christmas and Disney pyjamas are so good :goodvibes

Coy Fish are awesome! I saw loads when I was in Tokyo, the Japan pavilion is pretty interested, it was fun going there having been to the real thing as well...

WHOA why were you in Tokyo?! That's amazing!!!! I'd love to go some day.

This looks so refreshing!!! I'm not a huge fan of green tea though... But looking at this I think I would be willing to give it a go!

This actually doesn't really taste of tea, it's pretty much just a mango slushie, so maybe you'd like it :thumbsup2

You've started your new one already???!!!!

Really excited to see how you got on a the party I thought it was such a good night!

We LOVED the party too!!! Boo To You and HalloWishes are two of my favourite nighttime shows :goodvibes I love trick-or-treating, I love that everyone is in costume, and I love that the wait times for rides are short!! I really wish something was done about the lines for the characters though. Maybe have two Jack and Sally meets at either end of the park? I knew the line would be really long, but I asked a CM out of curiosity, and he said it would be a 3 hour wait.. 3 HOURS!?! When everyone is paying a lot of money to just stand in a line for 3 hours, you'd think they'd have sorted it out?! I'd love to meet Jack and Sally, but I'm never in my life going to wait 3 hours for them :laughing: but other than that, we had a blast!

Another lurker here saying thank you for a great report. I've enjoyed reading all of it! I especially liked your little British touches (like your biscuit pictures:)). Although I am Canadian, I lived in Aberdeen for a year about 15 years ago, so I appreciate things like that.

I'm happy to see that you've started a new trip report. I'n heading there now to catch up on your latest adventure!

Hey, thanks for coming out of lurkdom!!!! :wave2: thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed it! That's cool that you lived in Aberdeen! My Dad is from Scotland so we have family up there, but I don't think I've ever been to Aberdeen, just Edinburgh, Glasgow and Inverness. None of which are particularly close I don't think.. But still, high five for Scotland :laughing: :goodvibes Yay, see you over on the new TR! Thanks for reading :goodvibes

Looks like you and Jamie had a fantastic trip!!

Heart broken that this TR is over, but hopping on over to your new one. See you there!

Thank you so much for reading!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it :flower3: See you over there!

Katie-I loved your trip report and can't wait to read your new one You and Jamie are absolutely adorbs! I have k get some of those pajamas at Epcot when we go for Thanksgiving - my husband says that ALL the time

I'm so jealous you take a two week trip but I'm sure it makes sense if you are traveling across the pond ✈️ And you are there in the off season, at least what's left of the off season at DW. With DH as a teacher we travel the same time as the masses, hence spending thanksgiving at the world! DD and I are leaving Sunday the 22nd to get ahead start since hubby can't leave until the 24th. The crazy thing is friends of ours who moved to NC last year are crazy enough to join us for the holiday there

Your TR has really helped feed the excitement of our upcoming trip! I'm off to find your next TR

Hey, thanks so much!! I'm glad you've enjoyed it :goodvibes And you'll be at Disney for Thanksgiving? That's soon, right?! (We don't have Thanksgiving here in the UK :sad2: - but I think it's soon :laughing:) I hope you enjoy your trip! I'd love to see Disney World when all of the Christmas decorations are up :lovestruc And I definitely encourage you to get some pyjamas from the Canada pavilion :thumbsup2

Yeah, it's normal for us Brits to visit for two weeks, if not more. I don't know why, but I've never met anyone here who's visited for less than 10 days. I'm sure it happens, but not often. Maybe because the flights are fairly expensive and loooong. Ahh I like your thinking about flying out early with your DD, I'd be leaving someone behind too if they couldn't make it out there :rotfl: again, I hope you have a fantastic time!!! :goodvibes

Hi Katie, great trip report, really enjoyed reading it.
Totally get your sadness when leaving the world, we hate that time as well, we started planning our next trip in 2017 as soon as we got one the "Tragical" Express last year.
We don't go every year as we are worried that it would lose some of the magic hence the three years between trips, we've just gone under the two years to go mark!!

Hi Katie, great trip report, really enjoyed reading it.
Totally get your sadness when leaving the world, we hate that time as well, we started planning our next trip in 2017 as soon as we got one the "Tragical" Express last year.
We don't go every year as we are worried that it would lose some of the magic hence the three years between trips, we've just gone under the two years to go mark!!

Thanks so much for reading!! :goodvibes 2017 will be a great time to visit, there will be so much new stuff!! You better start planning :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter