Oga's - now accepting dining plan????

aadler

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been recently and able to confirm?

I can't seem to add my screen shot, but on the App under Accepted Dining Plans it lists: 2019 Dining Plan, 2019 Deluxe Dining Plan, 2019 Quick-Service Dining Plan, 2020 etc etc

On the Desktop version of the website, it says Some Dining Plans Accepted:

Dining Plans Accepted at Oga's Cantina at the Walt Disney World Resort – Now Open!
When you book a Disney vacation, you may opt to purchase a Disney Resort Hotel Package that includes one of our Disney Dining Plans.
Refer to your specific dining plan for the number of entitlements require per person for this location.

Dining Plan Type
2019 Entitlements Required

BreakfastLunchDinner
Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan111
Disney Dining Plan111
Disney Deluxe Dining Plan111

Dining Plan Type
2020 Entitlements Required

BreakfastLunchDinner
Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan111
Disney Dining Plan111
Disney Deluxe Dining Plan111

Does that mean it’s menu is going to include more food soon? My understanding is that there isn’t much of anything beyond a bowl of rice-like snacks right now.

They don't have food. 90% is standing room bar. Heck, they don't even have a kitchen. On what exactly would you use your credit?

They have some snack type foods. They have a cinnamon roll and some overnight oats in the morning. They have bar mix and a jello snack in the afternoons/evenings.

They have some snack type foods. They have a cinnamon roll and some overnight oats in the morning. They have bar mix and a jello snack in the afternoons/evenings.
I went in the afternoon, so I forgot they have a pastry in the morning. And yeah, there's a Chex mix the rest of the day and a tiny bowl of jello. LOL. Maybe it'll be a snack credit?

oh darn. maybe that was just a glitch??? both the app and desktop website are back to Dining Plan Not Accepted... Boooo. I was really hoping to use some snack credits for non-alcoholic drinks.

We were there yesterday and definitely no dining plan accepted - including snack credits for the food or juice.

We were able to walk in without a reservation right away at 9AM - so that was nice! Expensive, but well worth the experience.

That's a mistake, wherever it was from. Oga's is a bar/lounge, and it does not accept any dining plan credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!