OFFSPRING LOVE IT.

Tanzanite

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone know this isnt usual topic i am obsessed with this show im binge watching here in US Netflix has five seasons of it im on Season four .I love all the clothes Nina wears and beautiful boots .Wish we could get more of your countrys shows so love them better than our soaps here.Anyone love this show ?

I just got to last show season 4 i just finished my makeup ready to go out and i had me in tears when Patrick got hit and died Do you watch it ?

I was so annoyed by that plot line that I stopped watching it. So I skipped season 5. I only started rewatching it in season 6 because one of my family members wanted me to watch it with them.

I was so annoyed by that plot line that I stopped watching it. So I skipped season 5. I only started rewatching it in season 6 because one of my family members wanted me to watch it with them.
I am a little bored with season 6 hope 7 is better but we probably wont get that until way after a year or more i love Neighbours we dont get it here but watch it when i go to the UK .What other shows do you watch that are good ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!