offsite stays

Minni3m3

Earning My Ears
I really don't want to stay off property for a last minute trip this December, but room rates are so high without any kind of room discount. Are there any great resorts off property within close proximity to DS?

There are many great resorts. So many that you will have to offer some more info about what you want and what your budget is. Also, do you have a car? How close do you want to be to Disney Springs? Walking or driving distance?

There are many great resorts. So many that you will have to offer some more info about what you want and what your budget is. Also, do you have a car? How close do you want to be to Disney Springs? Walking or driving distance?
THIS ^ There are tons ~ with more info folks can narrow it down.

Other thoughts, do you want free breakfast? is a room fine or do you need a suite or "condo" style? do you want on property dining or walkable dining? do you need park shuttle?

I'm off in a couple weeks, I've stayed mostly off for years but booked on in Feb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter