Offsite AP Upgrade Question

scottandtisha

Mouseketeer
I have purchased four 10-day passes. My first park day is Jan 27 and I am staying offsite. My plan is to book my 10 days of fastpasses at the 30 day mark. Once I arrive on the 26th, I intend to go to Disney Springs and upgrade to annual passes. When I do that, my understanding is that I will get memory maker added.

My question is, will I lose any fastpasses booked beyond the 7 day mark? If so, should I wait until day 7 to upgrade to AP? That, of course ,would diminish its value as I would have to pay for parking. Could I book a room for one night in the middle of my vacation or would that matter?

This makes my head hurt, but I'm sure this is an easy answer for some of you. Thank you for your help, DISboard!!

We've done this a few times. You shouldn't lose your FP+. However, going forward you'll be subject to all the off site AP rules.

If you want to wait until day 7, you can. You'll get reimbursed for your previous parking if you save the receipts.

If you are worried about losing FPs for days 7-10, why wait until Day #7? Update on Day #4 and you’ll have less receipts to save.

We've done this a few times. You shouldn't lose your FP+. However, going forward you'll be subject to all the off site AP rules.

If you want to wait until day 7, you can. You'll get reimbursed for your previous parking if you save the receipts.

So if I upgrade before our first day, I'll get to keep all my current FP+ reservations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts