Offsite Accommodations vs. 3 Value Rooms

disneyfreak202

Mouseketeer
Hello,

We will have a group of 8 of us going for 8 nights. Currently we are planning on getting 3 Value Rooms at All Star Sports. However, are there any partner resorts (I believe that is what you call the hotels that offer the same perks as onsite) that would have a suite or villa that can accommodate all of us so that we can share one room?

Hello,

We will have a group of 8 of us going for 8 nights. Currently we are planning on getting 3 Value Rooms at All Star Sports. However, are there any partner resorts (I believe that is what you call the hotels that offer the same perks as onsite) that would have a suite or villa that can accommodate all of us so that we can share one room?

Not sure of which Off Site resorts offer what, but I do know that there are none that offer all the perks of an On Site resort. Not saying On Site is the way to go, but just so you know that.

Some of the Disney Springs hotels and the Swan/Dolphin have 60 Fast Pass access. But no magic bands or Magical Express like on-site hotel does.

if you're talking about one of the Disney springs area resorts that can make FP+ reservations 60 days out, then I would go that way.

With a large group, there are many benefits to staying on site. You have more convenient transportation than staying off site. If the offsite hotel doesn’t have good shuttles (Disney Springs does have shuttles, but they run a bit less frequently), then sticking together means renting an 8 passenger van. Then you have to deal with driving (which I don’t particularly want to do at Disney). ‘

With 3 separate rooms, you can come and go as each party pleases, and schedule times to do things together. If one party wants to go back to the resort earlier than the others, it’s easier to take the bus than deal with other options.

I also don’t suggest trying to do everything together; it’s challenging with a large group. Been there, done that.

Having your own rooms also gives some privacy.

With a large group, there are many benefits to staying on site. You have more convenient transportation than staying off site. If the offsite hotel doesn’t have good shuttles (Disney Springs does have shuttles, but they run a bit less frequently), then sticking together means renting an 8 passenger van. Then you have to deal with driving (which I don’t particularly want to do at Disney). ‘

With 3 separate rooms, you can come and go as each party pleases, and schedule times to do things together. If one party wants to go back to the resort earlier than the others, it’s easier to take the bus than deal with other options.

I also don’t suggest trying to do everything together; it’s challenging with a large group. Been there, done that.

Having your own rooms also gives some privacy.

This!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter