***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

Thanks for the link. Can't you change it for more than a party of one? Ugh. Well, it should be interesting. I'll be up at the crack of dawn Wednesday, sitting in front of my computer at the ready. :surfweb:

Not that I know of, but it still gives you an estimate. Especially when it says distribution done for your first days you know not to even try for it.

Thanks for the link. Can't you change it for more than a party of one? Ugh. Well, it should be interesting. I'll be up at the crack of dawn Wednesday, sitting in front of my computer at the ready. :surfweb:

I'm with you Rusty!! We start work at 7 and we have a safety meeting before going to work. I told my boss I will be missing the Wednesday morning meeting!! The FP selection for the 25th at animal kingdom is looking real good according to the touring plans website.

I'm with you Rusty!! We start work at 7 and we have a safety meeting before going to work. I told my boss I will be missing the Wednesday morning meeting!! The FP selection for the 25th at animal kingdom is looking real good according to the touring plans website.

Almost all of the morning FPs for FoP are gone for the 25th already! Yikes! Which for me is fine. That's an EMH day. I'll be there at rope drop at 8am and will be heading straight to FoP. My plan right now to get an FP for FoP for the 26th. I dunno. I've got a bad feeling. But, like I said, how bad can it be? I'll be at Disney World. :Pinkbounc

Here's some pixie dust hoping we both get what we want! pixiedust:

I am planning on doing rope drop on the morning of the 25th and heading straight to FoP. It is more for me and the daughter because we also have an almost 2 year old. FoP was more for me and the daughter and I am trying not to make too many FP's for rides that we all can't go on. Hope that makes sense.

Yesterday morning was my first experience with online FPs. All in all, everything went smoothly and my family and I are pleased with the results. I did have to dismantle a day and cancel an ADR but no issues. Thanks to all who advised me before the process. I appreciate your words of wisdom and patience.

I am planning on doing rope drop on the morning of the 25th and heading straight to FoP. It is more for me and the daughter because we also have an almost 2 year old. FoP was more for me and the daughter and I am trying not to make too many FP's for rides that we all can't go on. Hope that makes sense.

Hey, maybe I'll see you there the 25th! :wave:

Makes sense to me. I only did fp for things we could do as a family.

I bought a big plastic bin last night to hold stuff that am buying for our trip. I tend to buy things and misplace them! lol.
I have plastic zipper pouches to hold maps and other papers that i don't want to get wrinkled or damaged. I need everything intact for the scrapbook!
our Kmart looks like it is going out of business and the whole store is almost 50% off everything. We all got new bathing suits, beach towels, water shoes and summer clothes. I got the bins really cheap too.
And then we stocked up on non-perishables that we will be packing to take with us.
Chips, crackers, nuts, microwave popcorn, tuna pouches, beef jerky...you name it, it's coming with us! Any way to save a few bucks. We always seem to be starving as soon as we get back to our room, so this will make things a lot easier.
Sunscreen, lotion, bandaids, q-tips...lots of toiletries. Ziplocks, notebooks, pens, and highlighters...
The more I keep looking at this bin, I am wondering how the heck I think all of this will fit in our suitcases along with our clothes!
Oh well....42 days!!! The excitement is building!
Daily itinerary is planned, FP's are booked. No ADR's this time (except for Sci-Fi diner).
We are not big foodies, so after researching the offerings at the Food and wine Festival, I think we are going to skip most of it. It'll still be fun being there. We might snag a few desserts.
Still not sure if we are dressing up for the Halloween party. If anything, we might just do Disney Bound instead of costumes.
I think all that is left is to research a few quick service spots so we are not completely lost when it comes to lunches and dinners.
My kids planned out their outfits and took pictures so they know what to pack when it's time. I could do the same, but I know that will just lead to more shopping, as i will find an excuse to "need" something else.
Most of my trip clothes are Disney t-shirts, so planning is pretty easy.
Sorry if I am babbling...I just can't wait! This trip was so unexpected and it's still surreal that we are actually going!
I am a huge scrapbooker, so after today's baseball tournament, I will be spending the day organizing my Disney papers and stickers and getting ready for the 100's of pictures that will be taken!

Have a magical day!!!

Just finished doing the Fast Passes for my trip Sept 21-29. Initially try to go for FoP for arrival night but it was gone, then switched to look for one later in trip, got one for Wed 9-27 and then 29th. Made arrival day MK evening with 7DMT and BTRR, the next day I booked the River Journey, Everest and Safari, hitting HS for Sat, back to MK Sunday, Monday is Epcot with Frozen FP, Tuesday is water park then Halloween Park, Wed: AK to do FoP, Thursday: Soarin and then Food & Wine crawl with some friends. Last day: Boma breakfast pop over to AK for a repeat Banshee ride.

I may look into moving 1 or 2 ADRs from 7pm to slightly earlier. I want to catch the new MK fireworks on arrival day, work in Rivers of Light and the HS fireworks. Saw Illuminations and Fantasmia last year so okay to miss this year.

Hello! My family and I are going 9/23-9/30, staring at AKL Kidani.

We were planning on visiting AK on 9/24 and 9/28. I just checked park hours and noticed there is a "special ticketed event" from 7:45-9 AM and 7 pm-12. What is this?

Hello! My family and I are going 9/23-9/30, staring at AKL Kidani.

We were planning on visiting AK on 9/24 and 9/28. I just checked park hours and noticed there is a "special ticketed event" from 7:45-9 AM and 7 pm-12. What is this?
Ok, nevermind... I was looking at magic kingdom, not AK... phew. Carry on... . Need more ☕

I bought a really awesome handheld fan off of amazon. It actually has a lot of power, pretty compact and rechargeable! I'm excited to take it with us! 60 days :jumping1:
Oh and got all my fast passes done this morning and did online check-in with 90's or 80's as my requests in hopes of a renovated room. It's a good day :thumbsup2

Mind sharing the fan info? We're in the market for one. TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter