***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

So maybe aim to get there for 8-8:15 rather than get the bus at that time. I haven't seen wait times from opening but this morning was 60 mins at 8:50ish during EMH. It might calm down a bit by September.

That's exactly what I'm thinking/hoping. :worship:
Forgive me if this sounds pessimistic, but isn't this essentially "waiting" for the ride for around 90 minutes?

Alert: In the MNSSHP thread, there have been reports that FPs booked using the MNSSHP ticket entitlement have been canceled.

If FPs have been booked for regular park days + the Party Day, the system is Canceling the last day of booked FPs whether or not it is a Party Day.

Disney apparently is deeming a Party ticket as invalid for FP booking and the number of days of FPs you have booked must match the number of regular MYW ticket entitlements linked in your MDE account.

As a precaution, you may want to delete FPs booked specifically for your MNSSHP day.

Please see the MNSSHP thread for more info:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...-so-scary-halloween-party-boo-to-you.3580223/

Ugh! So it's a thing then? Great. :sad:

Whoop Whoop!!!
In the single digits now!!!!

Attachments

• 20170720_212417881_iOS.jpg
    20170720_212417881_iOS.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Ahhhh. Fast pass day is tomorrow! I feel like Jessie Spano in saved by the bell. I'm so excited. I'm so excited. I'm so scared....:rotfl2:

I made dh take the morning off from work so he can help with the girls tomorrow morning. 7am is exactly when they get up! Ain't nobody got time for that. Laid out their clothes for camp tomorrow. Packed their bags. Nobody bother me during fast pass time!

Ahhhh. Fast pass day is tomorrow! I feel like Jessie Spano in saved by the bell. I'm so excited. I'm so excited. I'm so scared....:rotfl2:

I made dh take the morning off from work so he can help with the girls tomorrow morning. 7am is exactly when they get up! Ain't nobody got time for that. Laid out their clothes for camp tomorrow. Packed their bags. Nobody bother me during fast pass time!

Mine is on Sunday! And I'm getting anxious about it too! o_O
I love all the planning of a Disney trip but for some reason I hate doing my fast passes. I'll be happy once those are done! Lol

:rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl:

Good luck!!

Got everything I wanted at the time I wanted except frozen which I expected. I was still able to get it but later than I wanted. I'll keep checking. Not worried. Phew

I will say it would not let me do it on the website though. My window never opened there. I did it all, very easily on the app.

Got everything I wanted at the time I wanted except frozen which I expected. I was still able to get it but later than I wanted. I'll keep checking. Not worried. Phew

I will say it would not let me do it on the website though. My window never opened there. I did it all, very easily on the app.

Were you able to get FoP without a problem?

My Plans are finally shoring up for my 1st Solo Trip ever. September 19-23 at WDW for the F&W fest. I will be doing a Split stay since I added the 19th to my trip. So the 19-20 at AKL Villas- Jambo House and 20-23 at CSR. Very excited for my trip trying to figure out my fast passes and dining around my F&W itinerary which is no small feat.

True but most of that time is not park hours. The way I see it is that you're not wasting valuble park hours and can go onto something else not to long after opening.
Very good point! I know my family has never experienced AK since they've been open past 5/6pm. And we always ended up missing out on either the Nemo show or Lion King. Park time is always precious! :smickey:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter