***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

Has anyone gotten those portable fans on a necklace (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...&pf_rd_p=1cf9d009-399c-49e1-901a-7b8786e59436)

Do they work well?
Actually we bought cooling towels, those hanging fans, hand fans and spray fans...lol! did NOT like the portable fans on a necklace for a couple of reasons. I did not get even a little bit cooler with it and it ran through batteries like crazy! I liked those little hand fans with the rubber blades much better...yes, they went through batteries too but they at least cooled me off. never used the cooling towels so will bring them this time! HAVE FUN!!!

Anywho - trying to decide if we want to do the Star Wars ultimate tour or just the Star Wars Dessert Party. DSs LOVE Star Wars.

We have just decided on the dessert party, but yes, am now wondering about the tour. Not sure we need the tour, though...

We have just decided on the dessert party, but yes, am now wondering about the tour. Not sure we need the tour, though...
The reason we are considering is that we could rope drop TSMM & FPP RNRC and still get DS in JTA... I'm just not sure how the boys will do with a 7H tour...

I'm just not sure how the boys will do with a 7H tour...

That's where I'm at. I'm trying not to over plan and be flexible because of the heat and we have an almost 2 year old. I am trying not to burn everyone out but I am so excited about going since it's been about 20 years since I've been to Disney World. I could probibly go from rope drop to closing everyday.

That's where I'm at. I'm trying not to over plan and be flexible because of the heat and we have an almost 2 year old. I am trying not to burn everyone out but I am so excited about going since it's been about 20 years since I've been to Disney World. I could probibly go from rope drop to closing everyday.
We took DS6 at about that age. Our experience was that cold water, shade & naps (ideally at the hotel, occasionally on the monorail or in the stroller) were key ...along with frequent opportunities for running around / free play (playground @ hotel, splash areas, play areas at parks, etc) & flexibility.

I always snack around and mostly never have an adr for Epcot day. I love F&W Festival this is my 4th year.
74 days.....14 until fast passes!! I think I have everything else done although I'm pretty sure for the next 74 days, I'll be tweaking my plans and second guessing my ADR's. I dropped a few in favor of just winging it through F&W at Epcot. It feels weird to not have that many sit down's planned....feel like I forgot something, lol! Anyone else planning to snack around the world?

We like to Snack on our Epcot day. When the Fest events open up online, we usually pick one or two Culinary demonstrations. They have been $15 / person in the past years. These are 1 hour events with a Chef cooking in front of you in the Festival Center. A small plate of food is served at the end, and you get a small wine pairing, or a drink, and Souvenir recipe of the dish you sampled. Its a quick way to relax in air conditioning and get back to the fest or Park, quickly. They run on time, and each one we have sampled in the past has been worth the $15.

I'm excited to finally be posting here...I've been lurking awhile. We are late in the game, was in the middle of planning a trip to Disneyland when DH all of a sudden said he would prefer Orlando to California. We will be there over my birthday, 9/15-24, and are very much in the minority as we are staying offsite. We haven't been to WDW in 20 years, when oldest DS was 2. He will be 23 next month, and we also have a 9yo DS. We are pulling the younger one out of school simply because we believe this will most likely be the last family vacay with our oldest (he just graduated college and is career-minded!), and I'm working around his availability. I have gotten most of the ADRs I wanted, with the exception of BOG, which doesn't surprise me. I am using Res Finder thru TouringPlans, it's already worked once for another res, so I am hopeful! I love planning our family trips nearly down to the minute, so I am loving all the info I'm finding here!

I just found this thread, and it didn't help that we changed our plans a couple of times before My husband and I finally settled on going to WDW Sept. 3-8 staying at ASMo. It will be the first time for both of us and we are celebrating our 20th anniversary in this trip. It will also be my first time flying so I got all kind of pint up excitement/nervous feelings. Lol. I feel like I'm going to forget something, and the trip will be ruined. How does everyone stay sane? Haha lol

We're going on our departure day too! A no park, leisurely morning
I'm super excited about von Voyage breakfast but have not seen any pictures or reviews. What has everyone else seen or heard about it since it's opening?

I'm super excited about von Voyage breakfast but have not seen any pictures or reviews. What has everyone else seen or heard about it since it's opening?

Its getting good reviews. I've read reviews on here and on blogs. Let me see if I can find some links for you.

There sure has been a lot of rain at Disney the last week or so, hope it is not a sign of things to come. Good thing is we don't have to worry about forest fires.

We will be there Labor Day week. Probably check in on the 2nd & stay til the 10th. Won't know which resort until August because I use my RCI points to book through DVC and if I book within 30 days we get a points discount, but it will probably be OKW or SSR. If we get lucky we may snag AKV, but anywhere on property is fine with us. I will post when we get it nailed down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!