Official Wine & Dine 2018

(I'm also experiencing FOMO for my usual solo run experience, so I'm seriously considering adding the 10k since my TA still has bibs available. Help talk me out of it?)

Are you kidding? This group will have you signed up for all the races in no time!:rotfl2:

Do it! Sign up that is. :) You might as well do the challenge. Think of all the bling!

Still no registration links for me, but WDW Group Travel did email me back to explain that the issue is with Active (streamlining the process). Their projected timeline for registration links is now early June, but reassured me that they have me down for both races I had registered for.

Still no registration links for me, but WDW Group Travel did email me back to explain that the issue is with Active (streamlining the process). Their projected timeline for registration links is now early June, but reassured me that they have me down for both races I had registered for.
Good to know!

Hmmm. Possibly related to the delay of Marathon Weekend sign ups? Information was also promised June 1 on that front.

@croach, hey! You must come to Wine & Dine! I'm going to your meet up and you get to meet me! I can't promise my husband will be there though as he likes naps.

"I am the Official Keels of RunDisney and I approve this message".

Also, I've gotta make those 98 Degrees dates work because #SuperBasic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter