Official Wine & Dine 2018

What did you submit, and did you save a screen shot of it? Worst case, you can take it to Runner Relations and ask for it to be fixed if it was done in error.
I submitted a HM time of 2:23 in May and no I do not have a screen shot of it. :(

If those corrals hold I will be in C!!! I have never been that high!
They would put me in D by bib number, but that doesn't correlate to my PoT, so I expect either the bib numbers or corral letters to be off a bit - by time, I should be in E for last year's breakdown.

They would put me in D by bib number, but that doesn't correlate to my PoT, so I expect either the bib numbers or corral letters to be off a bit - by time, I should be in E for last year's breakdown.
I would be happy even if I go down a corral in D. I am usually at the back of the pack because I don't have a POT. I finally had a 10K PR so I am excited about this lol.

I'm shocked that I'm in triple digit numbers, which looks like Corral B. I think I was in D 2 years ago. Now I have to hope this holds up and that my leg holds up and I actually get to run. :hyper:

I’m curious to see the corral breakdown. I should be in C if we go by previous corrals. My bib is 11xx.

ETA: I submitted a POT that would have placed me in the C corral at previous RunDisney races.

Last edited:
My bib puts me in D but that doesn't correlate with the time, I should be in E. Wonder if less people submitted times this year or if the corrals are changing?

ETA - fixed corral from F to E because I put the wrong one.

Last edited:
It’s pretty dumb that Disney has the bibs out for tracking but hasn’t released the waivers and corrals.
I don't know if they actually posted that link I just changed last year's URL since I still had it saved & have family running this year to track and was curious if it was up.
edited - Just checked, they didn't post it yet, oops, sorry for the jumping the gun.

If this holds my POT would match up to Corral C according to my calculations. I could be wrong though.

I decided to go through the virtual goody bag and noticed a schedule of events for the expo.

Schedule of Events:

Thursday, 11/1

11:00 AM Yoga for Runners

11:30 AM Meditation for Runners

12:00 PM Ask Jeff with Jeff Galloway

1:00 PM Runner Pints and Pours

2:00 PM Animation Academy

2:30 PM Runner Pints and Pours

3:30 PM Yoga for Race Recovery

4:00 PM Foam Rolling and Stretching Presented by Florida Hospital

4:30 PM Pin Trading

Friday, 11/2

10:30 AM Yoga for Runners

11:00 AM Meditation for Runners

11:30 PM Pre-Race Yoga for Runners

12:00 PM Foam Rolling and Stretching Presented by Florida Hospital

12:30 PM Ask Jeff with Jeff Galloway

1:30 PM Pin Trading

2:30 PM Runner Pints and Pours

3:30 PM Animation Academy

4:00 PM Runner Pints and Pours

5:00 PM Yoga for Race Recovery

5:30 PM Meditation for Runners

Saturday, 11/3

10:00 AM Meditation for Runners

10:30 AM Pre-Race Yoga for Runners

11:00 AM Foam Rolling and Stretching Presented by Florida Hospital

11:30 AM Yoga for Race Recovery

12:00 PM Ask Jeff with Jeff Galloway

1:00 PM Pin Trading

2:00 PM Runner Pints and Pours

3:00 PM Animation Academy

From what everyone is posting it’s sounds like going by last year might not be great.

My bib in 2016 was 2558 for just the half and I forget what corral I was in but had the same POT of around 2:44, that going by time would be E for last year (I messed up my earlier post, it should be E by time). My bib number is a bit under 100 more than it was in 2016 so I'm guessing it's not less people submitted POT.

I would be happy even if I go down a corral in D. I am usually at the back of the pack because I don't have a POT. I finally had a 10K PR so I am excited about this lol.
Same here! :thumbsup2 Minus the PR - my 10K PoT is more of a "by the skin of my teeth" time ;)

No, the PoT info is no longer there.
Well shoot, sorry. It's worth an email to inquire, but wait until waivers and corrals are actually released.

I don't know if they actually posted that link I just changed last year's URL since I still had it saved & have family running this year to track and was curious if it was up.
edited - Just checked, they didn't post it yet, oops, sorry for the jumping the gun.

No it’s awesome that you found it. I will rescind my runDisney criticism. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!