Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

Made it through and registered for the 5k! I had it open and spinning on two browsers on my computer and in incognito mode and also on my iphone. The iphone was the only one to make it through!

Is the merchandise available for purchase in the bundles also available at the expo? I got overwhelmed by the options and couldn't decide on anything on the spot.

Is the merchandise available for purchase in the bundles also available at the expo? I got overwhelmed by the options and couldn't decide on anything on the spot.
You can go back in and edit your registration and add merchandise now if you want to...

Registered for my first half!! So excited!! Do the shirts run big or small?
Since ALL races are tech shirts now, I find that they run pretty much like a standard tech shirt tends to for me.

The mess was with the Hanes unisex shirts for the 5K that they used to have -- gigantic!

Just as I was about to enter in my credit card details... something weird happened with Chrome and I got logged out! :sad:

Back to spinning now...

OK got through the second round of spinning and am now registered for all 3 which will make this my first runDisney event in the US! Was trying on both Safari and Chrome on my Mac and only the Chrome got through, the Safari never managed to get past the spinning...

Feels a bit unsettling to be planning a WDW vacation 7 months in advance - my trips are usually planned with about 2 months to go...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter