Official Wine and Dine 2017 thread

Just got another e-mail from runDisney. In case you don't get them, here is the text:

It’s almost time to celebrate the 2017 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend presented by MISFIT™!

As a Half Marathon or Two Course Challenge participant, your access to our exclusive Post-Race Party at the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival is included, and is a great way to celebrate your accomplishments.

You will be receiving your Post-Race Party ticket in the mail at the mailing address provided during your race registration in Active.com. You will need to provide the ticket you receive in the mail to gain entry into the Post-Race Party. You can expect to receive your ticket in the mail by October 31st.

Additionally, Half Marathon and Two Course Challenge participants will also be receiving a $15 Disney e-gift card sent to this email address. This email will be coming from Disney Gift Card Services, starting October 27th.

Additional details about the Post-Race Party and the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend can be found in the Digital Event Guide on runDisney.com.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Hope we all get our tickets without issue!!

I just got an email saying post race party tickets will be mailed to runners by October 31. I leave for Disney a few days before that. How worried should I be about not receiving them on time? Is there anything I can/should do?

I just got an email saying post race party tickets will be mailed to runners by October 31. I leave for Disney a few days before that. How worried should I be about not receiving them on time? Is there anything I can/should do?

I was coming here to ask this exact question. We had moved since I registered for the event and I didn't change it until today. Can we not pick them up at the expo if we don't get them??

The weird thing is that the ticket I bought for my mom last month came in about a week after purchase! Wife and I are doing the challenge and mom is doing the 10k. So they must send them out right away when you purchase them separately.

I was coming here to ask this exact question. We had moved since I registered for the event and I didn't change it until today. Can we not pick them up at the expo if we don't get them??

Last year they mailed them out. If someone didn't receive their ticket, they could go to the ticket distribution center at WWoS and file a claim to be issued a replacement. It took a couple extra minutes (less than 15) and was pretty simple.

The weird thing is that the ticket I bought for my mom last month came in about a week after purchase! Wife and I are doing the challenge and mom is doing the 10k. So they must send them out right away when you purchase them separately.

Yup. My husband already got his that I bought him separately a few weeks ago.

Last year they mailed them out. If someone didn't receive their ticket, they could go to the ticket distribution center at WWoS and file a claim to be issued a replacement. It took a couple extra minutes (less than 15) and was pretty simple.

Well, if that's what I have to do, at least there is an option. Thanks! :)

So I just received an email from Active saying that I'll receive my post party ticket in the mail by the 31st. Problem with that is I leave for Disney on the 25th. What happens if I don't receive it by the time I leave?

So I just received an email from Active saying that I'll receive my post party ticket in the mail by the 31st. Problem with that is I leave for Disney on the 25th. What happens if I don't receive it by the time I leave?

Got in trouble in the dogs at hotels thread so better get back over here to the running stuff.

Couple posts up someone said you can get a replacement at the expo. Might have to go that route since I've moved since I registered.

Couple posts up someone said you can get a replacement at the expo. Might have to go that route since I've moved since I registered.

I did too, so I quickly went in and changed my address on my Active account juuuuust in case they are sending them this week.

:( Well may the odds be ever in your favor regarding crowds....
Thank you! I would flip things around but I was able to get some good FP times and the elusive Flights of Passage FP so we will just go with it. It is just me and my mom so we can wing it if needed. Could be an adventure! HA

Just saw the park filming schedule I feel a huge weight off my shoulder as they aren't at the parks I'll be at Fri-Sun

(Studios Friday, DAK Saturday and Magic Sunday-Tuesday in case people didn't want to flip over to that thread)
Where did you see this so I can see it in another place before I inform my wife DIS has the same schedule as we do. Thanks!

I did too, so I quickly went in and changed my address on my Active account juuuuust in case they are sending them this week.

I thought I was being a smarty pants and changed my address a couple of weeks ago.

Of course, that ended up wiping out my PoT. Grrrr.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter