Official Upcoming RunDisney DISMeets Thread

Not going to make it for the post race meetups as I’ve promised DH we are going to enjoy our time there alone together. Well other than me being in 4 races :rotfl2:

Hurricane Hannah's Happy Hour has been confirmed with the bar! Tom, Noel and Kristen are excited to see everyone back at the bar for another afternoon of boozing on my dime!

For those who haven't attended, I'll run a tab for a bit - so come have drinks on me! We're usually around for a couple of hours!

This year, we have some fun surprises! There will be party favors and @jennamfeo is bringing something special to share that was made months ago JUST for this weekend!

Look forward to seeing everyone there at 3 p.m. on Friday!

Event-Icons-WDW_200x200.png

2019 WDW Marathon Weekend

Pre-/In-Race Meet-Ups:

Official RunDISers 10K Fuel Stop
Meet-Up Date: Friday, Jan. 11
Meet-Up Time: During 10K
Meet-Up Location: Epcot Resort Loop, tables outside Stormalong Bay under the Shipwreck Slide
Meet-Up Host: @Keels

Post-Race Meet-Ups:

Hurricane Hannah's Happy Hour!
Meet-Up Date:
Friday, Jan. 11
Meet-Up Time: 3 p.m.
Meet-Up Location: Hurricane Hannah's at the Beach Club (Stormalong Bay pool bar)
More Info: Join Keels for some fun in the sun as we all catch-up before the long races of the weekend. Drinks are on her - at least for a bit!! To kick off Carnival season, THERE WILL BE KING CAKE!!
Attendees: @rteetz; @CDKG; @ZellyB; @Chris-Mo; @Bree; @garneska +1; @LdyStormy76; @lhermiston; @mrsg00fy +2; @UNCBear24; @Princess KP

Official 2019 "Drinking Around the World"
Meet-Up Date:
Monday, Jan. 14
Meet-Up Time: 11:15 a.m. (aka Margarita Rope Drop)
Meet-Up Location: Start in Mexico @ Le Cava del Tequila; @rteetz gets his face painted in Africa; Lunch - Via Napoli, 1:30ish p.m.
More Info: Marathon Weekend is done ... now it's time for the REAL challenge - Drinking Around the World! Personalized lanyards will be provided to track your progress, and we'll see what you get if you complete the Challenge!
Attendees: @rteetz; @AFwifelife +1; @Neon Cactus; @CDKG; @Chaitali; @ZellyB; @Chris-Mo; @Bree; @LSUlakes; @garneska +1; @lhermiston; @mrsg00fy; @Princess KP; @TCB in FLA; @camaker; @tigger536
@Keels - i thought i replied earlier in the thread to RSVP to DATW and Pandamonium though i am not on the list. I plan to skip work and play on Monday.

Hurricane Hannah's Happy Hour has been confirmed with the bar! Tom, Noel and Kristen are excited to see everyone back at the bar for another afternoon of boozing on my dime!

For those who haven't attended, I'll run a tab for a bit - so come have drinks on me! We're usually around for a couple of hours!

This year, we have some fun surprises! There will be party favors and @jennamfeo is bringing something special to share that was made months ago JUST for this weekend!

Look forward to seeing everyone there at 3 p.m. on Friday!

@Keels Ill be there friday & monday! Can’t wait!!

Event-Icons-WDW_200x200.png

2020 WDW Marathon Weekend

Pre-Race Meets:
TBD

Post-Race Meet-Up:

Hurricane Hannah's Half Marathon Happy Hour!
Meet-Up Date:
Friday, Jan. 10
Meet-Up Time: 2 p.m.
Meet-Up Location: Hurricane Hannah's at the Beach Club (Stormalong Bay pool bar)
More Info: Join Keels & Friends for some fun in the sun as we all catch-up before the long races of the weekend.
Attendees:

Official 2020 "Drinking Around the World"
Meet-Up Date:
Monday, Jan. 13
Meet-Up Time: 11:00 a.m.
Meet-Up Location: La Cantina at the Mexico Pavilion
Meet-Up Host: @Keels & Friends
More Info: Marathon Weekend is done ... now it's time for the REAL challenge - Drinking Around the World! Personalized lanyards will be provided to track your progress. We may try to organize a group lunch again.
Attendees:

Last edited:
I'm in for DATW on Monday the 13th! Its the entire reason I'm flying out on Tuesday! And I just realized Monday is DH's bday and I'm going to be drinking in Epcot and he's gonna be home with the kids on day 6 without mom. Guess I'll have to have some extra drinks for him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!