Official Upcoming RunDisney DISMeets Thread

I know there is a lot of DATW training going on...but am I the only one looking at menus and organizing my plan of attack? Do any of who have completed this challenge before have any tips? @Keels Since I will be traveling solo, sharing may be a challenge... I thought maybe I could bring a small plastic cup for splitting tasty beverages?

We can always ask for an extra cup at places! I’ll throw a small sleeve of sharing cups in my backpack just in case - good idea!

As far as strategy goes ... these are what I had this year:

2B9279DD-0321-4F45-A707-E96C383E35E7.jpeg

@Keels love that list. Tell me more about the sparkling sangria and what country the “something gross” was in so I can avoid it.

The king cake talk is making me reconsider my plans...

I’m probably in for Friday - I’m working on convincing my husband he needs to come along as well

The DIS lightweight is training for DATW while I wait for my table at Kona Cafe. Although it’s kind of a sad sight. My DD blew me off for friends and anyone else I know with a pass is blocked out because they have gold or silver passes. I’m determined to see the NYE fireworks at MK so here I am.

upload_2018-12-30_13-49-34.jpeg

@Keels love that list. Tell me more about the sparkling sangria and what country the “something gross” was in so I can avoid it.

The king cake talk is making me reconsider my plans...

So - the sparkling sangria is at Spice Road Table in Morocco ... they offer red, white and sparkling - but sparkling is WAY the best.

As for “something gross” - I believe it was in Norway since I know I had the Foo Beer in China and a Pacifico at Mexico. If I had to guess, it was a beer ...

So - the sparkling sangria is at Spice Road Table in Morocco ... they offer red, white and sparkling - but sparkling is WAY the best.

As for “something gross” - I believe it was in Norway since I know I had the Foo Beer in China and a Pacifico at Mexico. If I had to guess, it was a beer ...
The red sangria from Morocco is also quite gross. Only sangria I’ve ever had a hard time finishing!

The DIS lightweight is training for DATW while I wait for my table at Kona Cafe. Although it’s kind of a sad sight. My DD blew me off for friends and anyone else I know with a pass is blocked out because they have gold or silver passes. I’m determined to see the NYE fireworks at MK so here I am.

View attachment 372257

THIS IS THE COMMITMENT TO TRAINING THAT I AM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE.

OK! We're a week out from the first race of 2019 WDW Marathon Weekend - so it's OFFICIALLY LAST CALL for RSVPs for HHHH and DATW! I'll be going by Hurricane Hanna's on Saturday to let them know how many people we'll be expecting on Friday so they can staff appropriately and I need to finish up lanyards for DATW to make sure everyone gets one!

So - if you're on the fence or you're a lurker thinking about joining us, either respond here or shoot me a PM!

ONE WEEK Y'ALL!!

DH and I may drop by HH briefly. We'll be in EPCOT on Monday and may see y'all but won't be DATW. I couldn't drink that much water, and I don't want him drinking that much alcohol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter