Official Upcoming RunDisney DISMeets Thread

IT'S THAT TIME EVERYONE!!!!!!! RSVP now for Marathon Weekend meet-ups!

For DATW, please let me know if you'll be attending so I can make sure we have enough lanyards.

Information on current Marathon Weekend meet-ups can be found here!

Also, still looking for someone to host pre-race meet-ups. I may be game for the half, but we'll see.

For DATW, please let me know if you'll be attending so I can make sure we have enough lanyards.

Also, still looking for someone to host pre-race meet-ups. I may be game for the half, but we'll see.
I will believe that when I see it...

Anyways I RSVP for it all.

You can start in a later corral if you want ;)

tenor.gif

Put me down for both HHHH on Friday and DATW on Monday.

I’ll be getting glow stick wands for all the pre race meetups so hopefully I’ll be visible! I’ll figure out where I’ll post up when we get closer.

Me and my crew are in for DATW.

Regarding pre-race meet-ups, is this for meeting up the morning of the race or the night before? If it's the morning I can attempt to organize the marathon meet up...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter