***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

So I’m completely confused. Our paper front wdw from our good neighbor hotel said that it was magic hours this morning but it definitely wasn’t. We didn’t get into the park until far after 8am and not to slinky dog until after 9.

When I looked at the hours on the app it said Magic Kingdom had EMH this morning...not Hollywood Studios.

Today, October 28th has EMH tonight at Epcot. No other ones listed.

Today, October 28th has EMH tonight at Epcot. No other ones listed.
Ok that's weird.....I should have said on the website not the app. So when I looked at the app I saw the same as you. When I go to the website on my phone and hit todays hours it said there were EMH at Magic Kingdom this morning.

Ok that's weird.....I should have said on the website not the app. So when I looked at the app I saw the same as you. When I go to the website on my phone and hit todays hours it said there were EMH at Magic Kingdom this morning.

It always shows the EMH label on the website calendar. However, if it doesn't show a time, then there isn't any EMH. I was just looking at the 5 day view for MK and could see the label for all days; however, only tomorrow and Wednesday actually show the time. Is that maybe what you were seeing?

It always shows the EMH label on the website calendar. However, if it doesn't show a time, then there isn't any EMH. I was just looking at the 5 day view for MK and could see the label for all days; however, only tomorrow and Wednesday actually show the time. Is that maybe what you were seeing?
I am not sure what is going on....when I clicked Todays hours on the homepage it listed 8:00 -9:00 EMH for magic Kingdom. Then when I go to individual parks on the website and look at the hours it has the correct hours...with the epcot emh tonight.

When I looked at the hours on the app it said Magic Kingdom had EMH this morning...not Hollywood Studios.
Right! But we received a leaflet stating it was Hollywood studios. Several others in line confirmed they received one as well. So it’s very weird.

Sundays do normally have emh at Hollywood Studios. I'm sorry you received wrong information for this morning.
Thanks! It ended up working fine for what we wanted which was a hardly any wait on slinky and a 15 for saucers. Plus I got to see a celebrity so that was fun

So guess who finally saw Toy Story Land almost two weeks ago and didn't report anything on it...

Bad Diser me!

I rope dropped the land twice both regular park hours and EMH.
What time were they walking you back to TSL and letting you in?

What time were they walking you back to TSL and letting you in?
On EMH day I wasn't there that early because I ran a 5K that morning. So I got there maybe 7:50AM. They were letting us in already at that point. I am not sure when they started letting people in. I got in line for Slinky right away and waited roughly 45 minutes with a 60 minutes posted time.

Non-EMH day I was there pretty early. I got in line for Slinky first again. Was on the ride about 8:50AM. I then went to Aliens and was on that about 9:05AM. Then finally I rode TSMM at about 9:30AM. So was done with all three TSL rides by 9:30-9:40AM.

For those who've ridden Alien Swirling Saucers, do you think its suitable for an almost 2 year old? My daughter is almost 33 inches tall (minimum height for ride is 32 inches), so she can technically go on the ride. If she does end up going on the ride, she'll be sandwiched between my husband and I. For reference, I have no idea how well she does on amusement park rides in general since this October will be our first time taking her.

Hi!! We just got back from WDW with our 17 month old little boy who was 32” at his 15 month Drs appointment! I was debating if he was too young, too! Talked to the CM at the height checker and she suggested watching the ride for a bit (there’s a huge viewing area.) I did and saw another mom with a little one who looked to be a similar age so I asked her when she got off :rolleyes1 and she assured me it was a smooth ride. So we figured we’d try! Although, when we took him back to the measurement area the bar was well over an inch above his head? I’m sure your trip is already over now, but I wanted to share this for anyone else who’s kiddo might be right on the border of being tall enough. You said your little one was almost 33”? How did it go? Was she able to ride?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts