OFFICIAL The Pirates League Thread

Yes, but as they ask which package you want, and when I told her Jake, she wouldn't let me make the appointment!

Edited it add: I did make a "First Mate" package for him. He said (at the time) he'd rather not do it at all, but I made the appointment in case he changed his mind in the next 179 days.

So, do I need to change the appointment from "First Mate" to "Jake?" Or does it not matter?

Secondly, is it CERTAIN that it is there now?
You don't need to change the package in advance. You can decide when you arrive. As PP said, tons of kids change their minds.

@PrincessArlena'sDad My DS5 did this a few weeks ago and he didn't pick until we checked in for his appointment. It was awesome and I am so glad someone told me about booking it in advance even though I saw plenty of spots/CMs for people to do a walk-in.

Do they stay open any later on the nights of MNSSHP? I have an appoint at 3:30 the day of our party but I doubt the make up will make it to the party at 7. My little guy is 4 and will need a nap for sure.

If I'm recalling correctly in the past few years they have opened additional later spots on MNSSHP nights but not until closer to the dates.

Yes, but as they ask which package you want, and when I told her Jake, she wouldn't let me make the appointment!

Edited it add: I did make a "First Mate" package for him. He said (at the time) he'd rather not do it at all, but I made the appointment in case he changed his mind in the next 179 days.

So, do I need to change the appointment from "First Mate" to "Jake?" Or does it not matter?

Hate to say, but what's certain today is not certain months down the line as they may have the costume in stock now but not later. if you really want him to go as Jake, maybe you can buy the costume ahead of time and let them just do the make-up part. I knew my daughter wanted to go as a girl pirate and I wasn't sure what they had, so we bought a costume she liked and when we got there, she got changed and they did the rest.

Hi everyone, I read on another thread that there was no Photopass photographer at The Pirates League - has anyone experienced that recently?

kVdJmQ

I hope that works! My daughter loved it.

Did you happen to notice of Jake was available?

We were there a few days ago on Thursday. Our son turned into Jake- he got giant black eyebrows (hilariously awesome), sideburns, cheek coloring and a hand tattoo of a pirate skull. As for accessories, he received a Captain Jake hat and silver generic sword. They told me a t-shirt was available but they didn't have any in his size. Son was thrilled and very proud of his eye brows.

We were there a few days ago on Thursday. Our son turned into Jake- he got giant black eyebrows (hilariously awesome), sideburns, cheek coloring and a hand tattoo of a pirate skull. As for accessories, he received a Captain Jake hat and silver generic sword. They told me a t-shirt was available but they didn't have any in his size. Son was thrilled and very proud of his eye brows.
Thanks!

I called to make appointments for my two youngest yesterday, and about 3/4 of the way through the booking, the CM asked which package we would like. I wasn't really prepared because I thought we would let them pick their package when we got there. I picked the First Mate and she continued with the reservation..... just posting so you know you're not the only one who was asked....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter