OFFICIAL The Pirates League Thread

I called to make appointments for my two youngest yesterday, and about 3/4 of the way through the booking, the CM asked which package we would like. I wasn't really prepared because I thought we would let them pick their package when we got there. I picked the First Mate and she continued with the reservation..... just posting so you know you're not the only one who was asked....
They've always asked me when I booked, too, but they ask again when you arrive.

Has anyone done the Skulls & Scurry package? I think it's new, as I can't find a single thing about it online, other than it being listed as an option on WDW's website. My son HATES having his face painted, so I'm wondering what this is actually like. Does anyone have a pic of it? OR can anyone suggest another experience for a boy. His sister is going to BBB again, and last time he was a knight, but he doesn't want to do it again, and I don't want him to feel left out when she gets a makeover and he doesn't.

I too am looking for photos or reviews for the Skulls and Scurry Package. I would also like to see what the limited time only Uma Package looks like!

Bumping this thread and looking for info on the Skulls and Scurry package. Just booked today for 3 pirates and 1 mermaid. Looking to save a little money on the pirates if the Skulls package will be sufficient!

I don't know the answer to your questions, I am sure someone will be asking to say.
However seeing this thread pop up in my mail box brought back great memories of my son doing it. He graduates high school this year. Where does the time go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!