***Official Super December 2018 Thread***

Slightly Goofy and friend will be at Music from December 2nd thru the 6th. Very short commute from the formerly 1,000 one way trip from IN. Just a tad bit over an hour drive from our new digs in Clearwater. See you all there!

late to the party but so excited to be planning a trip for december!

a little background: DW and I have been to the World a half dozen-ish times. We always planned to celebrate her milestone birthday in Disney, but as luck would have it she spent the day very pregnant (we live out of country, so too late into pregnancy to travel). our first baby joined our family 2 weeks later. So this trip is a chance to celebrate her birthday and a chance to visit our favourite place for the first time as a family of 3! LO will be 7 months and we have so much to celebrate :)

we’ll be at the Polynesian from dec 15-22.

So trying to figure out what to do on arrival day. I should land at noon and will take DME to AoA. At what time do you think I would get there? I was thinking of going to DS that afternoon but also have an ADR at 7:20 at Narcoosee's. Do I have time to go to DS if I leave there at 6ish to go to GF?

Ok.....Epcot International Festival of the Holidays 2018...the food at these kiosks/kitchens....does anyone know, can you use snack credits? Is it like Food & Wine?

I am new to DIS boards!! So excited to be taking our 2 year old on his first Disney trip this year!
For Roll Call:
Alysa913 -12/1-12/8 Port Orleans French Quarter.

Ok.....Epcot International Festival of the Holidays 2018...the food at these kiosks/kitchens....does anyone know, can you use snack credits? Is it like Food & Wine?
yes for most food items but not adult drinks

Is anyone doing the Ultimate Christmastime Package? It sounds amazing but I just can’t make the dates work for us☹️.

We’ll be at Disney 12/11 - 12/14 and then 12/14 - 12/16 at Universal!

For the Festival of the Holidays 2018...the food at these kiosks/kitchens... Are there typically any DVC or passholder discounts available?

46 days to go. This trip is costing me a small fortune!! Just added Early Morning Magic hours today for Toy story land. My group wants to do the Rhino Adventure too. Gesh... we won’t be going back for two years..so I guess it’s worth it.

so we are booked and thought al was planned and now my dd and her bf are wondering about the xmas party or the night ticket event(11-2am)....we haven't done the xmas party as we always went xmas week, trying to decide if one of them is a good way to spend $. if we do a party, wheat night would you think is best(i know they are all busy, but is there a better night than another)? we will be there Dec8-15th. if we do the xmas Party I'm sure we would have to try and rearrange our dining too..TIA

so we are booked and thought al was planned and now my dd and her bf are wondering about the xmas party or the night ticket event(11-2am)....we haven't done the xmas party as we always went xmas week, trying to decide if one of them is a good way to spend $. if we do a party, wheat night would you think is best(i know they are all busy, but is there a better night than another)? we will be there Dec8-15th. if we do the xmas Party I'm sure we would have to try and rearrange our dining too..TIA
It depends on what your group prefers. If rides are the main goal DAH would be a better bet. If you like parades and fireworks or character meets the party would be better for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter