***Official Super December 2018 Thread***

Phew adr day is stressful. Got pretty much everything I wanted had to adjust a couple things. But got mostly everything including Ohana. California grill brunch and be our guest. The only one I have issues with is coral reef (my husband loves it) and I found it odd that I could only get a 3:20 reservation and it was the very last day of our trip. Oh well I'll just keep an eye out for opening times.

How did I not know this thread existed?????

Add me to roll call:

Flipflopmom December 23-Jan.1 POP

This will be our second Christmas week trip, but the first was 22 years ago for our Disneymoon. I always swore we would go back for our anniversary and take our kids for Christmas, and since our oldest DD will be 19 by then and a sophomore in college, (youngest is 11) running out of time!!

This is a surprise trip, giving the girls 24 hours to pack and prepare. It may come back to bite me, I don't know how they'll feel about being away at Christmas. But we're all Disnerds, oldest is actually apply in for DCP that will start in January. So this will either be a send off, together before she leaves us, or a consolation. in addition to whatever happens with DCP, our anniversary, Christmas, we're also celebrating her graduating from community college where she's been playing volleyball before she moves on, AND my youngest 's bday at the beginning of January!!!! s

I'm so stressed about AdRs, (this is our 10th family trip) because of FD, and trying to make it special without killing us all!! Looking forward to planning along with you all! Let the fun begin!

How did I not know this thread existed?????

Add me to roll call:

Flipflopmom December 23-Jan.1 POP

This will be our second Christmas week trip, but the first was 22 years ago for our Disneymoon. I always swore we would go back for our anniversary and take our kids for Christmas, and since our oldest DD will be 19 by then and a sophomore in college, (youngest is 11) running out of time!!

This is a surprise trip, giving the girls 24 hours to pack and prepare. It may come back to bite me, I don't know how they'll feel about being away at Christmas. But we're all Disnerds, oldest is actually apply in for DCP that will start in January. So this will either be a send off, together before she leaves us, or a consolation. in addition to whatever happens with DCP, our anniversary, Christmas, we're also celebrating her graduating from community college where she's been playing volleyball before she moves on, AND my youngest 's bday at the beginning of January!!!! s

I'm so stressed about AdRs, (this is our 10th family trip) because of FD, and trying to make it special without killing us all!! Looking forward to planning along with you all! Let the fun begin!

That's a lot of celebrations! Congratulations to all.

The only one I have issues with is coral reef (my husband loves it) and I found it odd that I could only get a 3:20 reservation and it was the very last day of our trip. Oh well I'll just keep an eye out for opening times.
I got everything I wanted this morning too except Coral Reef! I'm surprised it's that hard to get. I got Beaches & Cream, BoG, etc., but not Coral Reef. I booked Garden Grill instead, but I'm going to keep trying for Coral Reef.

Those of you who didn't get Coral Reef, I read some speculation that they may be holding some Epcot restaurants for CP packages & that more may spots may open at the time they release those. Hope everyone gets what they want in the end.

Our ADR day was Saturday, and despite some technical difficulties (as in, the website wouldn't let me make ADRs until 6:45 am :sad2:), I managed to get 3 of the 4 ADRs I was after. Right now, our ADRs look like this:

12/6 (arrival day): Dinner at Skipper Canteen at 4:35 pm (hoping to replace this with a 3:30 Ohana reservation)
12/7: Breakfast at 1900 PF at 10:35 am
12/8: Dinner at Raglan Road at 6:15 pm
12/9: Lunch at Sci-Fi Dine In at 12:35 pm

Had planned to go to Artist Point for dinner on Christmas, but according to rumors on other threads, now it's looking like if it will even be open then at all, it will have turned into a character dinner instead of fine dining. I like character meals in general, but this isn't what I had in mind for Artist Point on the holiday. May have to find an alternative restaurant.

Roll call updated! Please let me know if there are errors or I missed you. If you have any edits you'd like me to make, please include your arrival date currently listed in the roll call (so I can find you quickly).

Happy June!

December 21-January 4 @ CBR

Just noticed our roll call has the wrong dates. Love the info here:) thanks so much

Roll call updated! Please let me know if there are errors or I missed you. If you have any edits you'd like me to make, please include your arrival date currently listed in the roll call (so I can find you quickly).

We'll be at POP dec 9-15th!:earsboy: First time going in December and cannot wait to see Disney at Christmas! (we usually go in Sept).One thing I will say, ADRs are much harder to come by this go round. Hoping to get a few that I wasnt able to get as it gets closer.

Happy June!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter