***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

I think Disney may wait and see on the lines before going with the pass. Probably not even for opening day.
They would be fools not to have something in place first day, people ARE going to need to use the restrooms. They already know this situation comes up with pandora

They would be fools not to have something in place first day, people ARE going to need to use the restrooms. They already know this situation comes up with pandora
Yes I know but opening day is going to be so busy and crazy I’m not sure logistically they would be able to do a bathroom pass on opening day. Pandora didn’t have one and I don’t think potter had any sort of system like on opening day either. I do think they could do something eventually but not on opening day.

Yes I know but opening day is going to be so busy and crazy I’m not sure logistically they would be able to do a bathroom pass on opening day. Pandora didn’t have one and I don’t think potter had any sort of system like on opening day either. I do think they could do something eventually but not on opening day.
Plus, the returning guests meet-up with their party at the FP line, right? And there will in theory, be no FP line?

but it takes no effort and it's more crowd control, especially if they don't put the disclaimer at the entrance to the building that there are no restrooms. Imagine people coming in and out of the line, 4 hours deep, and the others have no clue why there are people walking trying to "cut them" to get back to their group. BECAUSE it's going to be so crazy they need to have this in place

but it takes no effort and it's more crowd control, especially if they don't put the disclaimer at the entrance to the building that there are no restrooms. Imagine people coming in and out of the line, 4 hours deep, and the others have no clue why there are people walking trying to "cut them" to get back to their group. BECAUSE it's going to be so crazy they need to have this in place
I get that but logistically on opening day I just don’t think it will work like it does right now with Pandora. I really think they are going to wait and see on the bathroom pass for SWGE.

I get that but logistically on opening day I just don’t think it will work like it does right now with Pandora. I really think they are going to wait and see on the bathroom pass for SWGE.
it'll be a shame if they wait to set this up, it will create even more chaos and anger on those who don't know so and so left the line to go to the restroom and come back to their group, because it is going to happen, there's no way to avoid that from happening, people will need to go to the restrooms from day 1
Although Disney is notorious for not planning for day 1, they did this all the time with SWW after years and years of planning and managing the same event, day 1 was always chaotic, like they didn't do it the year before.
Another wait and see I guess

it'll be a shame if they wait to set this up, it will create even more chaos and anger on those who don't know so and so left the line to go to the restroom and come back to their group, because it is going to happen, there's no way to avoid that from happening, people will need to go to the restrooms from day 1
Although Disney is notorious for not planning for day 1, they did this all the time with SWW after years and years of planning and managing the same event, day 1 was always chaotic, like they didn't do it the year before.
Another wait and see I guess
See I disagree with that. They didn’t have this in place right at the Pandora opening or at the Potter opening. So with that I don’t expect it at the SWGE opening.

Yes people will leave the line and try to come back but that happens in a lot of lines throughout Walt Disney World that don’t have the pass.

I could be wrong but I just don’t think in the grand scheme of things they will do this on opening day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter