***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

I just wish that the book was coming out a little earlier so I could read it before visiting GE!
when the book release date was announced before SWGE dates I thought, wow we are going to get so many details before the land even opens. :D I wonder if it will impact sale books because it's coming out only days before SWGE at WDW and well after DL opening?
I have read a couple of SW books but can't say I have all of them. I'm sure the avid reader will still buy it no matter what
Then will we say the book is better than the land? :D

when the book release date was announced before SWGE dates I thought, wow we are going to get so many details before the land even opens. :D I wonder if it will impact sale books because it's coming out only days before SWGE at WDW and well after DL opening?
I have read a couple of SW books but can't say I have all of them. I'm sure the avid reader will still buy it no matter what
Then will we say the book is better than the land? :D

I have read a few of the books as well - I have always felt the books were better than the movies (gasp!) but I don't think I'm fully prepared for what it will be like to walk around GE and be IN the story! Maybe when I read it after visiting the land, I will be able to better picture it all? I'm going to be in WDW until the 31st so is it pathetic to think of having an Amazon delivery to my hotel on the day it comes out??? lol - sit by the pool for a couple of days to read it???

I have read a few of the books as well - I have always felt the books were better than the movies (gasp!) but I don't think I'm fully prepared for what it will be like to walk around GE and be IN the story! Maybe when I read it after visiting the land, I will be able to better picture it all? I'm going to be in WDW until the 31st so is it pathetic to think of having an Amazon delivery to my hotel on the day it comes out??? lol - sit by the pool for a couple of days to read it???
I think I'm going to buy it and read it while I'm in line at SWGE, talk about immersion

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter