***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

So they just changed the tiers and now Smugglers Run is on fast pass. Just happened to log in for my March trip and got one. Totally by luck though. You’d really think that Disney could send an email to currently booked customers advising them of this fast pass issue, but no.
Wow! Is it tier 1 along with all of the other popular rides, or did they move some tier 1 rides to tier 2? Ironic that you just posted this. I was just starting to mess with a plan for our trip this summer. Planning a day at HS is very challenging right now.

thanks for posting!!!!

Wow! Is it tier 1 along with all of the other popular rides, or did they move some tier 1 rides to tier 2? Ironic that you just posted this. I was just starting to mess with a plan for our trip this summer. Planning a day at HS is very challenging right now.

thanks for posting!!!!
SDD and MFSR are tier 1, everything else is tier 2

Superbowl MVP wil be in the land around 11 on Monday for some filming and/or pictures, it might affect operations in the land, just a heads up

New rope drop procedure started today (not sure if it's permanent or not) where the citizens of Batuu are actually off planet and holding people on Grand Avenue at the tunnel entrance. This breaks the story and immersion completely.
Before daily operation CM where holding guest before the entrance to SWGE

New rope drop procedure started today (not sure if it's permanent or not) where the citizens of Batuu are actually off planet and holding people on Grand Avenue at the tunnel entrance. This breaks the story and immersion completely.
Before daily operation CM where holding guest before the entrance to SWGE
Thats unfortunate.

Even Universal keeps their wizards and witches within Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade...and they're not nearly as strict as Disney about employees in uniform walking around in lands they aren't dressed for. I see tm out of their land all the time, except for the wizarding folk. I hope they just had a lot of call outs today because BSO residents really wouldn't be anywhere but in BSO...maybe a few leave here and there but not to a place that doesn't exist in the SW universe...

Even Universal keeps their wizards and witches within Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade...and they're not nearly as strict as Disney about employees in uniform walking around in lands they aren't dressed for. I see tm out of their land all the time, except for the wizarding folk. I hope they just had a lot of call outs today because BSO residents really wouldn't be anywhere but in BSO...maybe a few leave here and there but not to a place that doesn't exist in the SW universe...
I don’t think Disney has been all that strict on that policy for a while. I see cast outside their areas not infrequently, whether a Dinorama cast in Africa or a Tower of Terror cast outside Star Tours. When they need extra staff for crowd control they shift them regardless of costume now.

I don’t think Disney has been all that strict on that policy for a while. I see cast outside their areas not infrequently, whether a Dinorama cast in Africa or a Tower of Terror cast outside Star Tours. When they need extra staff for crowd control they shift them regardless of costume now.

I rarely see CM at WDW outside their area, not counting parade time at MK. But I don't usually go on high crowd days...I'm blacked out of many of them anyways. I'm local and visit about 20-30 days a year. Seems Disney is letting a lot of their high standards slip. Characters used to be restricted to one place per park, because how could the same character be in two places at once? Our tour guide for Keys to the Kingdom actually talked about this at length, many years ago. Nowadays many have some combo of m&g, show, and dining in the same park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!