***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Vader at Launch Bay should help spread the traffic out across the park a bit. At least I assume that's the thinking!

Vader at Launch Bay should help spread the traffic out across the park a bit. At least I assume that's the thinking!
He was really popular before Kylo came in, lines for Kylo have been very short compared to Vader. Having not one but 2 rooms being vacant at Launch Bay and having the character there already through the Galaxy Far Far Away show makes it a easy choice.

I’m long past the character meet and greet stage with DS16 but you better believe we will get a photo with Vader. I have great shots of him age 6-10 with Vader at SWW. Plus it will be one of the few characters still taller than he is!

This waiting for info is HARD!! I neeeeeeeed to know...

If WDW is going to utilize a VQ.

If WDW is going to allow/require same-day ADRs for Oga's, and if obtaining said same-day ADR will guarantee entrance to GE.
These two things worked really well in DL when I was there... I know the situations don't map exactly, but I know I'd like to see something like this -- especially the ADR for Oga's and reservations for Savi's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!