**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

ANy thoughts on whether this will still be happening this summer after Toy story Land opens and when reservations may open? My 180+10 is tomorrow.

I know, I know, I've been MIA
Super busy with adult stuff, ugh.
Anyways went to Secrets of the empire this week with my 2 kids and daughter's bf, and we all loved it. Definitely worth it if you're a sw fan or even a fan of vr. I have glasses and the helmet was not a problem, my daughter is petite, small frame and she said the back pack was a little heavy but not uncomfortable
I cannot recommend this experience enough, talked to the people working and they said it's here to stay and they might bring in the lightsaber technology for testing before that goes into Galaxy's edge

Super busy with adult stuff, ugh.
Anyways went to Secrets of the empire this week with my 2 kids and daughter's bf, and we all loved it. Definitely worth it if you're a sw fan or even a fan of vr. I have glasses and the helmet was not a problem, my daughter is petite, small frame and she said the back pack was a little heavy but not uncomfortable
I cannot recommend this experience enough, talked to the people working and they said it's here to stay and they might bring in the lightsaber technology for testing before that goes into Galaxy's edge

I see it says "teams of 4". Any suggestions for how this might work if you have a family of 6? Two older teens, 2 tweens, and 2 adults.

We’re not going to the dessert party but we ARE doing the Star Wars guided tour, which allows us to use the reserved viewing area for swags. Any tips on when to check in for viewing and where to stand?

I'll call back the search party.
Any tips on when to check in for viewing and where to stand?
The dessert party attendees show up about 25 minutes before SWaGS, but that's so they can watch the Movie Magic show. If you want to watch that as well, I would arrive at the viewing area 30 minutes before SWaGS. No need to show up any earlier. I would stand, or sit, at the back of the viewing area.

I searched for this and found a link on the Disney website. I cannot tell for sure if this is the same thing as "The Void" or a separate experience. See https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/attractions/disney-springs/star-wars-secrets-empire/

I am planning to do this with DS21 in June at WDW.

So, same thing?

New to the thread but wondering if anyone has a prediction about whether or not they'll still do the dessert party after the Galaxy's Edge opens?

New to the thread but wondering if anyone has a prediction about whether or not they'll still do the dessert party after the Galaxy's Edge opens?

My guess is they will still have some sort of dessert party. They could also do something like the Frozen dessert party where they bundle the dessert party with a new Star Wars ride.

My guess is that there will not be a SW dessert party. The dessert parties are always connected to a night time show and I don't envision a SW specific night time show. If there is a show, and that's a huge if, it will be based around DHS as a whole and not around GE or TSL. But with so much going on at "Disney's Hollywood Adventure", I don't see the need for a night time show at all.

My guess is that there will not be a SW dessert party. The dessert parties are always connected to a night time show and I don't envision a SW specific night time show. If there is a show, and that's a huge if, it will be based around DHS as a whole and not around GE or TSL. But with so much going on at "Disney's Hollywood Adventure", I don't see the need for a night time show at all.
I can't see them not having a nighttime fireworks show with the new fireworks launch site they invested in. It might not continue to be Star Wars based when SWGE opens but they will very likely have a show.

But with so much going on at "Disney's Hollywood Adventure", I don't see the need for a night time show at all.
Not sure I understand this. With traffic going through the roof after SWGE opening, wouldn't you want SOMETHING to funnel some people into like a nighttime show?? It's something to absorb some crowds for a period like in MK. I don't understand why they WOULDN'T have one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!