**Official Spring Break 2020 Poll!**

When is your school districts 2020 Spring Break?

• February 24-28

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • March 2-6

Votes: 12 2.5%
  • March 9-13

Votes: 53 10.9%
  • March 16-20

Votes: 94 19.3%
  • March 23-27

Votes: 77 15.8%
  • March 30-April 3

Votes: 49 10.1%
  • April 6-10

Votes: 95 19.5%
  • April 13-17

Votes: 67 13.8%
  • April 20-24

Votes: 32 6.6%
  • April 27-May 1

Votes: 5 1.0%

• Total voters
I picked the last week of April for spring break, but we also have a winter break in February (NH).

our district follows the week of Mon Patriots day always. we have been doing this week for years, beautiful weather!!! now with both boys in college we want to go March 22-28th, but looks like that week could be equal in crowds. Not sure what to do....

OP- thanks for making this thread :)
I didn't vote because everyone in my family is either finished with school or is pre-school age.
I did however use your poll results to pick the dates for our spring 2020 Disney trip.

I’m glad it helped you! I’m hoping as more people vote, it can help more and more people plan (including me!)

Our school system really hates spring break :( Our DS only gets out Thur, Fri and Monday around Easter. Still going to WDW though!

So what weeks does Disney consider Spring Break Peak Pricing times? On this poll, you have 10 weeks listed.
Most of the calendars I've seen indicate around mid-April is peak time.
Is going early March better or the same in terms of "Spring Break" crowds?

We're the third week in March, and while I hate to go when it might be more crowded we're doing it! It's 1) my daughter's birthday week, and 2) weather I can handle!

Our Michigan school district's break for 2020 is the last few days in March/first few days in April. We are taking our last family of four K-12 spring break together at WDW, as my oldest DS is a senior and my youngest DS is a freshman in HS. I doubt their spring breaks will align again between high school and college calendars.

This will be an exciting and bittersweet trip. We have gone to WDW many times, but never for spring break. I'm hoping that crowds won't be absolutely insane.

Last edited:
So what weeks does Disney consider Spring Break Peak Pricing times? On this poll, you have 10 weeks listed.
Most of the calendars I've seen indicate around mid-April is peak time.
Is going early March better or the same in terms of "Spring Break" crowds?

I need to go refresh my memory on this but I think Disney has gone away from labeling the actual pricing seasons. But generally speaking, the week before and after Easter are the highest resort price times.

If you follow the one-day park ticket prices as a guide, the week of 4/6 & 4/13 have a larger price bump compared to the weeks before and afterwards.

Our school has Spring Break during the peak times, so my son and I are taking a quick trip the beginning of March. Their school has 2 days off then, for conferences. Crowd Calendar is super low, so I’m excited to see how this trip goes!

I love this poll! I'd like to take a quick trip around March 8th-10th or so and was concerned I may be hitting peak spring break time. South Florida schools (at least Palm Beach county) are all out then, but I'd still like to go before Easter-like crowds.

Maybe we will get more votes now that we are closer. I lost lol. Our week has the most votes :(

So I am on a facebook group and someone did a poll on spring break dates for this year and it got a lot of responses. I did a tally and this is how it broke down:

2/24-2/28 = 1
3/2-3/6 = 3
3/9-3/13 = 23
3/16-3/20 = 46
3/23-3/27 = 29
3/30-4/3 = 11
4/6-4/10 = 70 (although some on next week start on the 9th)
4/13-4/17 = 42
4/20-4/24 = 5
4/27-5/1 = 1

I think this is very similar to the poll here. It's nice to see the trend seems consistent.
So I am on a facebook group and someone did a poll on spring break dates for this year and it got a lot of responses. I did a tally and this is how it broke down:

2/24-2/28 = 1
3/2-3/6 = 3
3/9-3/13 = 23
3/16-3/20 = 46
3/23-3/27 = 29
3/30-4/3 = 11
4/6-4/10 = 70 (although some on next week start on the 9th)
4/13-4/17 = 42
4/20-4/24 = 5
4/27-5/1 = 1

So my week, March 30th, has one of the lowest numbers. But crowd calendars are still predicting high crowds. We went last year and did well until Thursday, when it hit absolutely insane levels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!