**Official Spring Break 2020 Poll!**

When is your school districts 2020 Spring Break?

• February 24-28

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • March 2-6

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • March 9-13

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • March 16-20

Votes: 24 16.9%
  • March 23-27

Votes: 24 16.9%
  • March 30-April 3

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • April 6-10

Votes: 29 20.4%
  • April 13-17

Votes: 23 16.2%
  • April 20-24

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • April 27-May 1

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters

sam1998

Mouseketeer
So interesting. Ours is 3/30 this year, which is a week later than prior years. We went this year on our break (3/25) and it was manageable until the last few days. I'm hopeful our break in 2020 is better. But, we will of course have to deal with the chaos of Star Wars and who knows what will go along with that.

Rach3975

DIS Veteran
We have a big district (almost 190,000 students) and through spring 2020 we've always done spring break the week before Easter, ending with Easter weekend. They're considering switching us to a fixed week in late March or early April beginning with spring 2021. I kind of hope they do, since right now we're at the absolute worst week to travel during spring break season.

zipuzee

DIS Veteran
Its not spring break, but Mardi Gras is February 25, 2020, so expect a large number of folks from Louisiana, as schools in and around the New Orleans area shut down for the week.

• Farro

Another day, another confused selfie.
    Chicago public schools Spring Break 2020 4/6-4/10!

disneycat321

DIS Veteran
    I'm in northern CA. Our spring break is always the week before Easter, which is why I'll never travel to either WDW or DLR during spring break. (I'm a teacher, so I'm limited to breaks.) Oh, well.

We have a big district (almost 190,000 students) and through spring 2020 we've always done spring break the week before Easter, ending with Easter weekend. They're considering switching us to a fixed week in late March or early April beginning with spring 2021. I kind of hope they do, since right now we're at the absolute worst week to travel during spring break season.
    They talked about doing this in my district, too, but it was voted down. I was also kind of hoping they'd do it.

Castlequeen5

Mouseketeer
    I'm a teacher too and our spring break is usually the third or fourth week in March. For the past 2 years it was the third week, but next year it will switch back to the fourth week. Our whole state has the same break and it's always based around the standardized testing schedule for April. We came at spring break in 2018 and the crowds and weather were fine. I'm hoping for the same experience in 2020!

sponica

DIS Veteran
    I picked the last week of April for spring break, but we also have a winter break in February (NH).

• momtwoboys

DIS Veteran
    our district follows the week of Mon Patriots day always. we have been doing this week for years, beautiful weather!!! now with both boys in college we want to go March 22-28th, but looks like that week could be equal in crowds. Not sure what to do....

whatsthebuzz

Mouseketeer
    OP- thanks for making this thread :)
    I didn't vote because everyone in my family is either finished with school or is pre-school age.
    I did however use your poll results to pick the dates for our spring 2020 Disney trip.

sam1998

Mouseketeer
    I’m glad it helped you! I’m hoping as more people vote, it can help more and more people plan (including me!)

• Cynner

Earning My Ears
    Our school system really hates spring break :( Our DS only gets out Thur, Fri and Monday around Easter. Still going to WDW though!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS