Official 'Post a Picture of your Campsite at FW' Thread

I just cut a GIANT head out of 1/8 inch ( I think- it was thin )plywood, I used right at about half a sheet. Then I drilled out holes and put regular christmas lights through the holes from the back.I tried to drill the holes just the right size that the plastic at the base of each light would fit snug but, I still siliconed each light in.It's a little different when its daytime but, at night when the lights are on the chase setting its really cool. ..Man, I have way to much time on my hands:rotfl2:.DW and I decided that I needed something to keep me occupied during winter ETC. so I made Disney decorations.If I keep this up,, were gonna need a bigger camper:rolleyes1 ,,and yes I've already tried that approach and I'm told the one we have now is fine.:confused3

These are photos of site 328 (preferred- dog loop). We stayed here in April. We have a 33 ft. trailer and although DH had no problem backing in at night when we got there, we did have to move the trailer back more in the morning when we could see things better. There is a big tree on the awning side, but by backing the rear trailer wheels off the concrete, we were able to get the awning out. Loved having the canal and the grassy area behind us and the path to the Settlement was right next to us (5 min. walk to beach area). Even though it is a dog walk area, it was very clean and most of the time there were no dogs being walked.

These are photos of site 328 (preferred- dog loop).

I've been doing some window shopping here, and it's official: I've fallen for the 300 loop. It seems to be perfectly located within a short walk of the marina and not too far from the campfire singalong and a lot of the sites look very spacious.

.Man, I have way to much time on my hands:rotfl2:.DW and I decided that I needed something to keep me occupied during winter ETC. so I made Disney decorations.

Maybe you can start your own business making Disneyfied RV decorations and sell them at the flea market near Disney (is that still open?)

Site 517

Nice deep site. Not real wide, but adequate. One neighboring site backed up right into the side of ours. No big problem, but could be trouble with certain neighbors!!!! Comfort station right across the street.

May2007130.jpg

May2007132.jpg

May2007135.jpg

Im trying to post some pics from my photo bucket but it keeps giving me an error can I get some help Thx!!!!

HPIM0941.jpg
[/IMG]My boy Jack ready for a ride on my bad boy Harley cart

HPIM0908.jpg

behind the 1600 loop
HPIM0951.jpg

campsite pic
HPIM0940.jpg

HPIM0939.jpg

HPIM0943.jpg

one of my twins at the campsite
HPIM0942.jpg

Man thats a cool cart!!!!
HPIM0950.jpg

HPIM0964.jpg

Site 516​

May200790.jpg

This was a great site if you need to be near the comfort station. Easy access from the back of the site.

Hello Neighbor!!! :rotfl2:

I knew that this would eventually happen on this thread.

We camped in site #357 from 10/26-10/29/06. That is your rig there next to mine, right? :

ftwilderness1.jpg

I have a correction to make. My awning was not 5' from your trailer. I would say it was less than 3 ft! :scared1: I think I posted a photo of this site before on another thread, and said that camping in this site was like camping in a parking lot. I mean, all that we could see from our screenroom was a giant 5th wheel.

The problem here is that these sites angle towards each other.

If I ever get assigned to site 357 again, I will ask to be moved. It is just too close to the site next door. On our subsequent trips, I have looked at others who have been assigned to this site, and it just is not a good set-up.

Site 357 gets my vote as the worst site in FW!

TCD

We are currently at Eagle's Roost in Valdosta, GA. We are scheduled to arrive at FW tomorrow. We called and asked what loop we had been assigned. They told us the 300 loop. My parents are also camping and they told us they had placed us next to each other. I would just about bet, these will be the sites assigned to us. We have a 39ft 5th wheel toyhauler and my folks have a 24 ft fifth wheel. I'll let you know, but I just have a feeling.......:sad2:

Site 869

Ft-5.jpg

Ft-3.jpg

Ft.jpg

34' Fleetwood Bounder site was alittle narrow awning was in the tree but was plenty deep enough very very short walk to the comfort station I would say pretty easy to back into.

Go to www.photobucket.com upload your pics and then you can copy the URL and pics will appear. I will help you through it if needed

I have my photos on Picasa. I tried last night to post a photo, but all I kept getting was a link to the photo. Can I do this with Picasa or should I switch to Photobucket?

I have my photos on Picasa. I tried last night to post a photo, but all I kept getting was a link to the photo. Can I do this with Picasa or should I switch to Photobucket?

I believe you still have to go through photobucket, just upload your pictures from Picasa to it, then copy the link that's for forums then post it back here. If you don't want to start an account with photobucket, imageshack.us hosts pictures without needing an account.

(I just remembered that when I tried to add pictures of Jiminy to a post the other day, it did the same thing, no matter how many different pictures of him I tried to add it made just the link inside the post, I wonder if there's something going on with disboards?)

Thanks so much CottontailCurl and tungpo1. I've already started an account with Photobucket and tonight I'll experiment and see if I can get the hang of it. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter