***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is the morning flight of passage crowd looking like these days with rise of the resistance open? Is it still close to the same or has it dwindled with the early morning press at Hollywood studios?

What is the morning flight of passage crowd looking like these days with rise of the resistance open? Is it still close to the same or has it dwindled with the early morning press at Hollywood studios?
It’s been pretty much the same. Wait times haven’t dropped and there is still a rope drop rush.

Hi I have purchased an avatar banshee online from someone who had bought the banshee directly from the Disney warehouse (they said they never opened it and stored it until they sold it to me) and when I excitedly went to use it I discovered that my box was not factory sealed and my banshee was a bit dirty and had some scratches despite still having the hang tag attached.

I would have been somewhat okay with this only if everything worked properly. My banshee’s neck only turns to the left. Why doesn’t it turn to the right? I heard that banshees are sometimes sold that their head only turns one way and there is a trick to fixing this but try as I might I cannot figure out how to fix my banshee...the one trick I saw on YouTube doesn’t work for my banshee and I am wondering if the cable for it’s neck to turn right is defective? It seems like the cable is too loose to make the head then to the right.

It is extremely upsetting to me. Is there anyone who can please, please help me troubleshoot how I can fix my banshee’s neck? Or does anyone know if there is some way to contact Disney wind traders to ask them? I heard there might be some way to fix it but I don’t know how there is literally NOTHING online so If anyone could please help me with a detailed instruction of how I might fix this it would be greatly appreciated. I am so devastated. 😭

Hi I have purchased an avatar banshee online from someone who had bought the banshee directly from the Disney warehouse (they said they never opened it and stored it until they sold it to me) and when I excitedly went to use it I discovered that my box was not factory sealed and my banshee was a bit dirty and had some scratches despite still having the hang tag attached.

I would have been somewhat okay with this only if everything worked properly. My banshee’s neck only turns to the left. Why doesn’t it turn to the right? I heard that banshees are sometimes sold that their head only turns one way and there is a trick to fixing this but try as I might I cannot figure out how to fix my banshee...the one trick I saw on YouTube doesn’t work for my banshee and I am wondering if the cable for it’s neck to turn right is defective? It seems like the cable is too loose to make the head then to the right.

It is extremely upsetting to me. Is there anyone who can please, please help me troubleshoot how I can fix my banshee’s neck? Or does anyone know if there is some way to contact Disney wind traders to ask them? I heard there might be some way to fix it but I don’t know how there is literally NOTHING online so If anyone could please help me with a detailed instruction of how I might fix this it would be greatly appreciated. I am so devastated. 😭

(I apologize if you guys see me reposting this, I this is my first time on these forums and they are EXTREMELY DISORGANIZED AND CONFUSING! I’m not sure exactly where to post or where is the right section that it will be seen therefore I’m posting it in here in hopes of getting an answer. I ...really this forum is an honest to goodness disorganized mess. The most disorganized forum I have ever seen. I don’t understand why it is so outdated???!!??

(I apologize if you guys see me reposting this, I this is my first time on these forums and they are EXTREMELY DISORGANIZED AND CONFUSING! I’m not sure exactly where to post or where is the right section that it will be seen therefore I’m posting it in here in hopes of getting an answer. I ...really this forum is an honest to goodness disorganized mess. The most disorganized forum I have ever seen. I don’t understand why it is so outdated???!!??
I would contact shop disney where you ordered from. There is no number to wind traders and they wouldn’t really be able to help you if there was.

As for the forums there are plenty of worse ones on the internet. These were updates maybe a year ago too which gave a plethora of new features. It is not as disorganized as you think.

Since all the replies about rope dropping FOP are old, has anyone done it recently? Still need to get to the park an hour early?

thanks.

Yes. As of the beginning of the year even with ROTR opening it’s still getting 3+ hour waits at park opening.
I was afraid of that. I have a short trip coming up and I’m concerned about getting fast passes for it because I don’t have the luxury of a long booking window. So we will get to the park early and make a fast walk to it if I don’t get lucky. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter