***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandora: The World of Avatar soundtracks/music has been added to Apple Music!

1. Flight of Passage Ride Through – James Horner & Simon Franglen
  2. Na’vi River Journey Ride Through – Sandra Benton
  3. Pandora Walk Through – James Horner & Simon Franglen
  4. The Shaman Call (from Windtraders) – Simon Franglen
  5. Magic of the Land (from Windtraders) – James Horner
  6. Spirits of Mo’ara (from Windtraders) – James Horner
  7. Raggatar (from Satu’li Canteen) – James Horner & Simon Franglen
  8. Shaman of the Souls (from Satu’li Canteen) – James Horner & Simon Franglen
  9. Surf’s Up (from Satu’li Canteen) – James Horner & Simon Franglen
  10. Bossa (from Pongu Pongu) – James Horner & Simon Franglen
  11. Surf’s Up (from Pongu Pongu) – James Horner & Simon Franglen
  12. Wave (from Pongu Pongu) – Simon Franglen
https://wdwnt.com/2019/01/pandora-the-world-of-avatar-soundtrack-album-released/

So we are in the same predicament as last year. Went to get FPs for Avatar 60 days out and...nothing. I know last year Disney did add more FPs and I was able to grab 2. Does this normally occur and how long prior to your date does it happen?

So we are in the same predicament as last year. Went to get FPs for Avatar 60 days out and...nothing. I know last year Disney did add more FPs and I was able to grab 2. Does this normally occur and how long prior to your date does it happen?
Wow, that's crazy! We went last November and I got FP's for our large party almost every day. I guess you just never know. But...keep checking.

We have FP for FOP at 9:50am. I have a few questions, if y’all don’t mind helping out.
Is there still a line just to enter the land?
Should we rope drop & try to ride Navi, then move on to FOP?
Or should we get to the park around 9:30am, go straight to FOP for our FP?
Any other recommendations would be appreciated too.

It’s not a big deal if we don’t get to ride Navi. We want to do what’s the least stressful. TIA

We have FP for FOP at 9:50am. I have a few questions, if y’all don’t mind helping out.

It’s not a big deal if we don’t get to ride Navi. We want to do what’s the least stressful. TIA
No line to enter the land.
If you want to ride NRJ it’s very doable showing up right at about rope drop (no need to be there an hour early) and still wait less than 15/20 minutes.

They used to hold you at the bridge to Pandora at rope drop, but when we were there in December, they didn't do it that way anymore. Instead, they lined everyone up going into FoP, if you were heading to NRJ, you hang to the left. So, basically, you go through the tapstiles and just head on to NRJ. I would suggest riding NRJ at least once, and just head there at rope drop (unless you just don't want to get there that early, if not, that's fine, but I don't think it is stressful if you want to hit NRJ).

You just never know how crowded it's going to be. I still have trouble at times getting FP+ for 7DMT or Peter Pan's Flight. I guess there's lots of Disney lovers out there.

Pandora: The World of Avatar soundtracks/music has been added to Apple Music!

Just FYI to the thread, I did get the Pandora: World of Avatar soundtrack and the quality is fantastic. If you are a fan of the movie or the land, I do recommend it. They include the ride throughs of both FoP and NRJ, and the walk through music and sounds of the land itself, and of course the music in Satu'li, Pongu Pongu, and Windtraders. Felt a bit foolish buying it at first, but it was definitely worth it to me.

bump

The only FP dumps for FoP I've read about is if you can catch it if they change park hours. I've never tried FoP except 60 days out or also on the same day when we are there. Same day FP's are definitely possible during the day while you are there if you have a smart phone and are willing to refresh. Sorry I can't help more.

@JETSDAD I've read a lot of your FP posts about timing, do you know when they tend to add in more FP's for FoP, as far as new FP dumps for AK? I think Degli's best chance may be day of, any other advice for FoP fastpases past the 60 day mark?

Last edited:
The only FP dumps for FoP I've read about is if you can catch it if they change park hours. I've never tried FoP except 60 days out or also on the same day when we are there. Same day FP's are definitely possible during the day while you are there if you have a smart phone and are willing to refresh. Sorry I can't help more.
Yes same day are certainly possible.

@JETSDAD I've read a lot of your FP posts about timing, do you know when they tend to add in more FP's for FoP, as far as new FP dumps for AK? I think Degli's best chance may be day of, any other advice for FoP fastpases past the 60 day mark?

Night before and day of are very possible...personally, if I were to not get something at 60+ days I wouldn't even bother looking until night before (unless there are changes to park hours which open up AM times).

ETA, with regards to FP drops I do believe they happen and have seen some but not to a point of saying that they happen every day at a certain time like the HS ones that I shared.

Hoping to get FPs for FOP before we arrive. Last trip some FPs opened up 2 weeks prior. I was alerted by someone on this thread. Keep hoping this happens again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter