***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those baseball hats are cracking me up... but I don't think even I would buy them. lol

So, our only way to ride FoP was to go to AK about an hour before park closing. Interestingly, the best waits were the 2 nights that AK closed at 9PM vs. 10PM. Seems like the waits were better all day on the 9PM close. Our first time the wait was posted as 85 minutes and it took us 50 minutes from the time we entered the gate until we were exiting the ride. Tonight times were posted as 50 minutes and it was just under 50 minutes from start to finish. My DH and DS went last night closer to 9PM and the wait was 135 minutes and the whole thing took 110 minutes.

So Pandora has been included in Time Magazine's list of the 100 Greatest Places in the World.

That is just... perfect.

Bravo to the best themed land of all time.

Finally, on our third trip after the opening of Pandora, I have FOP FPs!!! (ok first trip was right when it opened, and totally planned last minute & second trip was a 3-day with no AK day, so I didn't try... this was my first try ;) Of course, in the evening, on Day 3, not the morning, but considering we're only going on a 4-day trip, I'm thrilled (and will continue refreshing for a miracle of a morning FP - we're going to the JBJB dessert party that night, so right now it's an Uber from AK to HS after FOP).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter