***Official*** Pandora: The World of Avatar Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully they go off better than the one today has. Navi and FoP have both been down since opening. Our FP is not till tonight, after the dinner with Joe. Hopefully the issue is resolved. Assume with both down it's fire alarm related
Probably.

Let me know how that dinner goes!

They finally out an announcement on MDE that both rides where down. But not tile till very late in the day

Fast acting customer service... that's what we like to see with Disney!

This does suck for everyone there. It's one thing to have one of them down for a few hours, that's normal. But both down all day?? I'm an unabashed Pandora fanboy, but you can't have your brand new land that you spent close to a decade making doing this.

Last edited:
This does suck for everyone there. It's one thing to have one of them down for a few hours, that's normal. But both down all day?? I'm an unabashed Pandora fanboy, but you can't have your brand new land that you spent close to a decade doing this.
Either its a serious problem or they are looking to really fix the issue.

Ak will be open at 8 the whole week we are there. How crazy will line be for Navi first thing in the morning, especially with emh? Should we just wait until later in the day?

Yes we were there today with half our group having FOP and the little ones having Navi FP+.
The FOP riders got a pass good for today or tomorrow but the navi riders got a pass that expired today. Not much good unless you want to use it on something else. And we will be in MK tomorrow so probably not using the FOP unless someone feels like heading there after MK.
The line at guest relations when we left the park around 5 was over an hour long with people trying to get some resolution.
We had 2 little ones so I was not spending that time. Plus I don’t have another AK day planned. The concierge at our resort gave us 3 multi experience FPs for our MK day when I stopped there on the way in.
Better than nothing but not the same as the missed rides that I booked at 60+7 days ahead.
Sad and disappointed all around.
It is hard to imagine what could have caused both to be down all day.

Yes we were there today with half our group having FOP and the little ones having Navi FP+.
The FOP riders got a pass good for today or tomorrow but the navi riders got a pass that expired today. Not much good unless you want to use it on something else. And we will be in MK tomorrow so probably not using the FOP unless someone feels like heading there after MK.
The line at guest relations when we left the park around 5 was over an hour long with people trying to get some resolution.
We had 2 little ones so I was not spending that time. Plus I don’t have another AK day planned. The concierge at our resort gave us 3 multi experience FPs for our MK day when I stopped there on the way in.
Better than nothing but not the same as the missed rides that I booked at 60+7 days ahead.
They are in the same building so there are actually a while lot of things that can impact them both at once, unfortunately

We left about 9:00, after the dinner with Joe, and the line at GS at the park was out the door and around the side of the building. No idea how long they would be dealing with folks

We left about 9:00, after the dinner with Joe, and the line at GS at the park was out the door and around the side of the building. No idea how long they would be dealing with folks
So I have to ask how was dinner?

So I have to ask how was dinner?
Beyond amazing. The stories he told were so incredible
He was so nice. Took time to speak to everyone. Sat at all our tables. Posed for pictures, signed things.
At the end we got several special gifts too
But hearing his stories about how they went out to research creating the park was once in a lifetime time special. DH said it was the best extra we've ever done by far

Beyond amazing. The stories he told were so incredible
He was so nice. Took time to speak to everyone. Sat at all our tables. Posed for pictures, signed things.
At the end we got several special gifts too
But hearing his stories about how they went out to research creating the park was once in a lifetime time special. DH said it was the best extra we've ever done by far
Sounds absolutely incredible! I hope this happens again sometime and I can make it. I would do this in a heartbeat.

We are in that situation too. We are wondering if we can find out if they will be open, dash over first thing and go back to the plans we made over 60 days ago at 4 am.

I plan on checking the app at 9:00 to see if it comes online and then going from there. We'd plan to stick close to the resort so we didn't spend time our last day driving around but oh well. Hope it's back so we do have to go over to AK

I plan on checking the app at 9:00 to see if it comes online and then going from there. We'd plan to stick close to the resort so we didn't spend time our last day driving around but oh well. Hope it's back so we do have to go over to AK
It appears up this morning so we will try before joining our regularly scheduled day at MK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter