Official October 2020 Thread!

I made the plunge and booked ASMovies for my trip! I thought it would be cheaper to stay offsite but it really wasn't. Now I'll just wait to see if any discounts come out for those dates!

I made the plunge and booked ASMovies for my trip! I thought it would be cheaper to stay offsite but it really wasn't. Now I'll just wait to see if any discounts come out for those dates!

Have you stayed there before? We only stayed there for 1 night in the past. It was before the most recent rennovations, but we still liked it a lot! Now the rooms are significantly pricier, but that seems to be true of all the All-Stars. It's really hard to believe that it's almost $200/night... but at least I know it will include Disney transportation, plus the Magical Express!

Have you stayed there before? We only stayed there for 1 night in the past. It was before the most recent rennovations, but we still liked it a lot! Now the rooms are significantly pricier, but that seems to be true of all the All-Stars. It's really hard to believe that it's almost $200/night... but at least I know it will include Disney transportation, plus the Magical Express!
No I haven't! The only All-Star I've stayed at was music about 10 years ago (yikes has it been that long??) on my first trip to WDW. I've stayed at POP and heard the renovations at Movies were really similar. When I added the price of a rental car to the offsite hotel cost, ASMovies still came out under. And that was before discounts!

Read today day that they having changed FP tiers at HS. MF SR and Slinky Dog will be Tier 1 and everything else is Tier 2.

In the past, has Disney had Early Morning Magic tickets for some mornings in October? We did it during our last trip in August and loved it.

Going to be at Copper Creek @ WL Oct 24th through November 1st. Me, my wife, and our three daughters (11, 6, and 4). This will be the first time the 4 year has been to a disney park. First time for our 6 year old to WDW (she has been to Disneyland once), and the first time we will be staying at Wilderness Lodge in over 10 years! Planning to arrive in the afternoon on the 24th and go see Hoop Dee Do and MK fireworks the first night.

We are going October 4-11, 2020 and staying at Westgate Palace Resorts. First time staying off property, only because it's free. :earsgirl: Also going to MNSSHP for the second time.

Last edited:
Going October 3-10 staying at the Poly in a studio. Hoping to change to Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo . Also, hoping to get Moonlight Magic tickets at HS.

I loved staying at the Poly last time. It was so convenient to everything and the food and atmosphere was awesome!

Just booked 10/28-11/3 staying at Pop! I stayed there for the first time last October on a girls trip and we really enjoyed it, so looking forward to going back this October with DH and our kids. Planning to spend a lot of time at DHS and Epcot so the skyliner will be super convenient. Also planning to do MNSSHP on Halloween night! 👻 🎃

We will be going October 10th through 16th, staying at Port Orleans Riverside. My family and two families from our neighborhood are going, but not staying together. We are all going to MNSSHP together, but not the other parks, but maybe a dinner at Disney Springs. We are all so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!