Official October 2020 Thread!

All my bags are packed~ I hope!
4 more sleeps and I fly away- after a long day at work.
So excited- a bit nervous, but mostly excited. It doesn't feel real.

So we woke up and were getting ready for the day and decided not to go to HS and go to AK instead.
After spending sunday at MK with so many people I could not do it again.. at first I was nervous because I knew I could not get a new res the week was sold out.. then I saw the wait timesScreenshot_20201019-103917_Disney World.jpgScreenshot_20201019-103906_Disney World.jpg

I have arrived!! Airport was a breeze, my luggage made it to baggage claim before I did, and I walked right onto a bus at DME, then waited about 15 minutes for everyone else to get on the bus.

This is where things went a bit less breezy: I got my room assignment text and I was in the far reaches of Building 7 (80s) at Pop. So I chatted on the MDE app to get a new room assignment (got building 6 (70s), so that was a great improvement) but while I was doing that, we arrived at Pop and I couldn’t hear what all the driver was saying, but he was saying a lot, so I thought there was some new COVID-related bus-unloading procedure to be followed or something, because no one else was getting off, and before I knew it, he was leaving!! I tried to get him to stop, but he couldn’t hear me, so I had to ride through the whole rest of his route before he would take me back. Not my most magical experience ever!

But now I’m in my room, and about to go find dinner at DS.

Adding to the October madness:
Party of 4 Disney adults -dad, mom, 13yo son, and grandma (turning 83 during trip)

October 3-8 Poly Villas & October 8-10 Riviera

We had to split due to points borrowing rules for DVC, but it could be a silver lining as we get to try the Riviera (DVC cash discount), and after our tour in October 2020, our son really wants to stay there!
Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter