*** Official OCTOBER 2019 Group - Boo To You! ***

Add us to the list!!
Fort Wilderness- Oct 20-23
Doing MNSSHP on the 21st!!
This will be our third trip in 2 years. This will be our second trip this year.
Sept 2017 was 10 days at All Star Sports
March 2019- Shades of Green and was my son's first haircut at Disney!
This will be our sons first trick or treat! We tried taking him last year in our town but he got sick.

I just found this thread, add us to the list!
My boyfriend and I are staying at the Yacht Club from Oct. 7-Oct. 14!
I haven't been to Disney World in 14 years, this will be my first time staying on property and first MNSSHP!!!

Memory Maker - what to do? We are only doing 1 full park day (AK) and also MNSSHP in October, so it really doesn't feel worth it for the two days knowing we won't take advantage of it much at AK. But I think we would use it a MNSSHP... We have split the cost on past trips with other friends going the same time which made it more economical, but I also heard there is now a 1 day MM option? Hoping someone can fill me in on the latest MM stuff?

Memory Maker - what to do? We are only doing 1 full park day (AK) and also MNSSHP in October, so it really doesn't feel worth it for the two days knowing we won't take advantage of it much at AK. But I think we would use it a MNSSHP... We have split the cost on past trips with other friends going the same time which made it more economical, but I also heard there is now a 1 day MM option? Hoping someone can fill me in on the latest MM stuff?

The one day MM is $69. Once you have the photos on your MDE account, it'll give you the option for the one day MM to unlock your photos to download. We used it last year for MNSSHP since we didn't have other park days.

how did i miss this thread??? :oops: lol
We have a surprise trip for the kids. MIL's bday and it would have been her 50th wedding anniversary. We lost FIL to cancer 3 years ago. :( But she says the show must go on and he will be there in spirit! 🥰We will be there Oct 24-Nov 2. We will be taking our very first disney cruise Oct 25-28 and then All Star Music the 28- 2nd. We are going to the Halloween party on Halloween! I am so excited. I know it will be crowded but that's ok. We are use to crowds as we normally go over Christmas. This will be the first time seeing the Halloween decorations. And as an added bonus I will get to see my daughter who is currently a cast member. :earsgirl: This has been the hardest thing to keep from the kids. they think we are going on a cruise over Christmas (as i had to tell them something to get their passports) and they will be shocked that we are going earlier and to Disney! I've had to do planning on the sly.

I watched the Tim Tracker on the new Disneyland Galaxy's edge last night and I showed the wife the part about the Droid Factory, she said you and our son should do that, Score!! So HS tickets are OK with the wife and in the works!! Hope to score a FP for slinky dog since I think most of the crowd will be at Galaxies edge.

Good luck! I knows this is our plan as well. Since SWGE won't have FP, the crowds will also be trying for SDD FP. :thumbsup2

Dang, I was hoping I was the only one with that plan!!
Ordered my HS tickets today!!
I will be building me an R2D2 droid in 4 1/2 months.

Add us to the list!!
Fort Wilderness- Oct 20-23
Doing MNSSHP on the 21st!!
This will be our third trip in 2 years. This will be our second trip this year.
Sept 2017 was 10 days at All Star Sports
March 2019- Shades of Green and was my son's first haircut at Disney!
This will be our sons first trick or treat! We tried taking him last year in our town but he got sick.

I just found this thread, add us to the list!
My boyfriend and I are staying at the Yacht Club from Oct. 7-Oct. 14!
I haven't been to Disney World in 14 years, this will be my first time staying on property and first MNSSHP!!!

how did i miss this thread??? :oops: lol
We have a surprise trip for the kids. MIL's bday and it would have been her 50th wedding anniversary. We lost FIL to cancer 3 years ago. :( But she says the show must go on and he will be there in spirit! 🥰We will be there Oct 24-Nov 2. We will be taking our very first disney cruise Oct 25-28 and then All Star Music the 28- 2nd. We are going to the Halloween party on Halloween! I am so excited. I know it will be crowded but that's ok. We are use to crowds as we normally go over Christmas. This will be the first time seeing the Halloween decorations. And as an added bonus I will get to see my daughter who is currently a cast member. :earsgirl: This has been the hardest thing to keep from the kids. they think we are going on a cruise over Christmas (as i had to tell them something to get their passports) and they will be shocked that we are going earlier and to Disney! I've had to do planning on the sly.

Everyone has been added to the Roll Call! :mickeyjum

Ordered my HS tickets yesterday and made dinner reservations at the Sci-Fi Diner this morning. Now if I can find a way to convince the wife to ride on the new gondolas.

Washed the motorhome yesterday!! We have not taken it out yet this year so I did a quick once over of all the systems. I know it's time to recoat the roof and a few little thing I need to fix before we head to Ft Wilderness.

Washed the motorhome yesterday!! We have not taken it out yet this year so I did a quick once over of all the systems. I know it's time to recoat the roof and a few little thing I need to fix before we head to Ft Wilderness.
I need to go dig out all my old Fort Wilderness photos from my childhood. I miss camping in Disney and the national forests. (I don't miss the drive though! The one back home was the worst.)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter