*** Official OCTOBER 2019 Group - Boo To You! ***

Ugh, I got an evening SDD FP but no FoP.

Our HS day was more of an add-on because of SWGE, so we'll just go with the flow. We have a late brunch at TAF so we aren't planning to do much if anything in the morning at HS. Maybe we'll just roll out of bed and hit TAF first now - let the two tier 2 morning FP expire.

I knew it would be tough to get FoP on day 2, but seriously bummed about it. I hope they drop more FP+ for FoP, otherwise I guess it will be 7am EST EEMH rope drop for me and DD? :sad: We love that ride.

Just released 2 FOP FP for 10/8/2019 for 7:50 pm, because we were able to get V&A reservations. Still avail on MDE as of 12:15pm PST 8/18/19

Hi all! Joining the party late--we'll be at Bay Lake 10/20-22 and Boardwalk 10/22-24. Doing MNSSHP for the first time this year. I've booked ADR's and waiting for FP day. Any suggestions for getting storybook dining reservation? I've tried every day without any luck--I've heard lots of cancellations happen at last minute and you can snag something day of if you are persistent but I hate to leave things for last minute.....

Hi all! Joining the party late--we'll be at Bay Lake 10/20-22 and Boardwalk 10/22-24. Doing MNSSHP for the first time this year. I've booked ADR's and waiting for FP day. Any suggestions for getting storybook dining reservation? I've tried every day without any luck--I've heard lots of cancellations happen at last minute and you can snag something day of if you are persistent but I hate to leave things for last minute.....
:tink:Welcome! I've added you to the Roll Call. :tigger:

Ugh, I got an evening SDD FP but no FoP.

Our HS day was more of an add-on because of SWGE, so we'll just go with the flow. We have a late brunch at TAF so we aren't planning to do much if anything in the morning at HS. Maybe we'll just roll out of bed and hit TAF first now - let the two tier 2 morning FP expire.

I knew it would be tough to get FoP on day 2, but seriously bummed about it. I hope they drop more FP+ for FoP, otherwise I guess it will be 7am EST EEMH rope drop for me and DD? :sad: We love that ride.
Don't give up. I was just able to score 2 FOP fast passes this morning by modifying an existing pass.

Can we book fast passes with our MNSSHP tickets? Staying at SSR

If I remember correctly, you can get a FP from 4 to 6 or is it 8? 4 is the earliest in the park for MNSSHP guests and regular day guests have to leave at 6. Extra magic is 6 to 8 at night for resort guests. MNSSHP starts at 7. I heard there will be no FP's during the party.

There is a good change I messed this up completely. If I did, disregard everything I said. :).

If I remember correctly, you can get a FP from 4 to 6 or is it 8? 4 is the earliest in the park for MNSSHP guests and regular day guests have to leave at 6. Extra magic is 6 to 8 at night for resort guests. MNSSHP starts at 7. I heard there will be no FP's during the party.

There is a good change I messed this up completely. If I did, disregard everything I said. :).
I saw that as well, we are dvc members and can get in at 2

Does anyone know why there is not a party Sunday, October 13th? That is the date we were hoping to come, since it will be teacher planning day the next day for the middle school my daughter attends.

2 of us at AKL Kidani October 19-28.

Going to drop a Crystal Palace on October 25 at 8:50 later today. Couldn't get it to work with our Fast Passes so its got to go.
😢

Whoop Whoop!!
I was able to get a SDD reservation!! Somehow all my ADR's and FP reservations lined up perfectly with enough time in between so we don't have to rush!

All right y'all, give it to me straight. I booked my FP's today and could not get Slinky Dog. How bad is stand by if you go early--or is trying to get on later better? We didn't get to ride last time and I thought TSL was crazy crowded. I'm not normally claustrophobic but I couldn't WAIT to get out of there---it was midday or early afternoon so I'm wondering if it will be easier early in the morning or if I should just keep trying for a FP--or just skip it all together.

I'm back on the DISboards and we're headed back to WDW after an almost 18 month absence! Because of SWGE our beloved CBR was a madhouse, so we're trying something new:

October 19-25 FQPO (to celebrate 15 years of wedded bliss - or something similar :love2:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!