*** Official OCTOBER 2019 Group - Boo To You! ***

I just tested it and was able to make a reservation (which I promptly cancelled) for 2 guests on September 30th with no problem. I'm just using Google Chrome, not in Incognito mode. Not sure what's going on.
I was able to make a reservation using chrome also. (All Disney sites are flaky on Firefox for me - typically rejecting my log in)

I'm not sure I'll keep my droid factory reservation as I saw a review of the Droids, and I think they could have done so much more on these things for the price.
Fun if you have kids who will play with the toys every day afterward. I really just want to walk in and see it, not buy.

I just went back in and tried it again and made a reservation with no problems.
Beats me??? But it's a done deal now.
I love this Forum, I have learned so much and it makes our trips so much more magical!

I've been so lazy with my planning for this upcoming trip... I have no ADRs and I'm not sure what rides I want to ride. I bring dishonor to us all.

That said, I have a work trip next week, a work trip in September and another big work thing in September. So I'm not feeling to bad about it.

My Fast Pass Day is on Saturday! I can't wait to get back to Disney World!

I've been so lazy with my planning for this upcoming trip

That's how I feel about this trip! I do at least have ADRs though. And today I got the ADR I wanted and couldn't get at 180 days so that helps as at least my check-in day will go as planned. I need to firm up the rest of my plans before my ADR day though!

We are doing the same thing. More relaxed this time around. We have three park days and plan on enjoying the resort and Disney Springs a whole lot!

Late addition to the October roll call. The four of us at All Star Sports 10-12 thru 10-15. Looking to add the Halloween party on the 14th but we have never done a party so any and all advice is welcomed!

Late addition to the October roll call. The four of us at All Star Sports 10-12 thru 10-15. Looking to add the Halloween party on the 14th but we have never done a party so any and all advice is welcomed!

Check out this thread. MNSSHP starts tomorrow night, so it has been getting me all hyped up for our trip in October. Oodles of advice and info!

https://www.disboards.com/posts/60962211/

Coming Oct 13 to 17. Originally just three nights but decided to change it to four a month ago. Just kept checking was able to add fourth night. Staying at AKL Kidani. Halloween party tickets for the 14th. Just did fast passes this week. Everything was available. First time I was able to get Slinky Dog and Avatar on my first try. Hoping this means parks will not be too crowded.

Was just watching the new MNSSHP fireworks show as livestreamed by ResortTV1. It's good, but I thought the fireworks would be more... MORE.

Coming Oct 13 to 17. Originally just three nights but decided to change it to four a month ago. Just kept checking was able to add fourth night. Staying at AKL Kidani. Halloween party tickets for the 14th. Just did fast passes this week. Everything was available. First time I was able to get Slinky Dog and Avatar on my first try. Hoping this means parks will not be too crowded.
What day of your trip were you able to get SDD and FOP? I also have a 3 night trip and am worried about getting those 2!

Just booked an October trip 10/4 - 10/11 Beach Club, CL

Sept 29- Oct 2: Pop (girls trip!)

:tink:Welcome to the party! You all have been added to the Roll call! :mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald:

I got my fast passes all done this morning, so I'm excited!

My Captain Marvel magic band has also shipped and I ended up getting an ADR to Chef Mickey's and a reservation for the Droid Depot. Is it October yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!