*** Official OCTOBER 2019 Group - Boo To You! ***

I cancelled my trip. I decided to be an adult and use the money to pay off my car this year rather than 2021.

My 5 year plan is to move down to Florida and part of that plan means getting rid of the car payment and DH student loans.

I cancelled last night and by this morning Disney released the Halloween party tickets. This is a joke, right? :rotfl:

The only way I'd be going this year is if I got a REALLY good deal...but I don't think that's going to happen.
That's an excellent plan. Disney will still be there, shinier and happier than ever I'm sure. Getting rid of a car payment is always top for me too.

Me being a crazy planner really likes the early release. I also like that I can go to a party right before my kids go back to school instead of trying to get down there after school starts. I know it's way to early to really celebrate Halloween....but SCHOOL comes first. We haven't been to a Halloween party since they were in grade school and I did not mind pulling them out. However we wanted to hit up Disneyland this year for Halloween (already going to DW for Spring Break) for my Son's 16th birthday. Fingers crossed they have some early dates when they open tickets for their Halloween party.

Me being a crazy planner really likes the early release. I also like that I can go to a party right before my kids go back to school instead of trying to get down there after school starts. I know it's way to early to really celebrate Halloween....but SCHOOL comes first. We haven't been to a Halloween party since they were in grade school and I did not mind pulling them out. However we wanted to hit up Disneyland this year for Halloween (already going to DW for Spring Break) for my Son's 16th birthday. Fingers crossed they have some early dates when they open tickets for their Halloween party.
I’ve already planned out our ADR’s and FP if all goes as planned. I even started jotting when we return to the resort and back to park to the hour lol. I plan plan plan and have my index cards and everything but other than ADR’s, we always end up modifying when we get there

I’ve already planned out our ADR’s and FP if all goes as planned. I even started jotting when we return to the resort and back to park to the hour lol. I plan plan plan and have my index cards and everything but other than ADR’s, we always end up modifying when we get there

Oh, you're good. I should plan out a few ADRs. The prices are killing me though, so I also put together a grocery delivery or shopping list. (Water is always a top item)

We’ve booked a two week stay starting 6th October and we’ll be staying in All Star Sports.

We’ve had it booked a while but it really hit me today that we’re going back. I’m looking forward to F&W & MNSSHP.
You've been added to the Roll Call :dumbo:

Just booked our 10 year Anniversary trip for October 1st to the 5th for Pop Century. First time to stay at a value, nervous and excited at the same time. I love and adore my daughter and feel somewhat guilty going without her, but I'm looking forward to an Adult only trip. We have earned it. I too LOVE to plan so I'm anxious for dining to open up even though we don't plan to do many sit downs. I plan to explore Epcot like an adult and enjoy Food and Wine and the pavilions. I still can't decide if on arrival day we want to do Not so Scary or Hoop Dee Doo. I guess I still have over 250 days to decide. ha

Just booked our 10 year Anniversary trip for October 1st to the 5th for Pop Century. First time to stay at a value, nervous and excited at the same time. I love and adore my daughter and feel somewhat guilty going without her, but I'm looking forward to an Adult only trip. We have earned it. I too LOVE to plan so I'm anxious for dining to open up even though we don't plan to do many sit downs. I plan to explore Epcot like an adult and enjoy Food and Wine and the pavilions. I still can't decide if on arrival day we want to do Not so Scary or Hoop Dee Doo. I guess I still have over 250 days to decide. ha
The roll call has been updated for your dates! :maleficen(In honor of Malificent returning to the Festival of Fantasy Parade today)

This will be a kid free 16th anniversary trip for hubby and I! We will be staying at Pop from 10/25-11/3. I can’t wait, because this will be hubby’s first really trip to WDW with me, and he’s already geeking out and helping plan!

This will be a kid free 16th anniversary trip for hubby and I! We will be staying at Pop from 10/25-11/3. I can’t wait, because this will be hubby’s first really trip to WDW with me, and he’s already geeking out and helping plan!

Roll Call is updated to include you and the geek! (From one geek to another, I love that term) :D

I've said it before, but I almost feel more excited for our honeymoon than our wedding itself! :rolleyes1:teeth:

We'll be at GF October 27th-November 6th! Booking TONIGHT with our new Disney Premier Visa!! Can't wait!

I've said it before, but I almost feel more excited for our honeymoon than our wedding itself! :rolleyes1:teeth:

We'll be at GF October 27th-November 6th! Booking TONIGHT with our new Disney Premier Visa!! Can't wait!

You're in the Roll Call!
Weddings are stressful, Disney is fun. Totally understandable that you'd be more excited for the trip. I say you cancel the wedding and spend all that on Disney, stress avoided. Okay, just kidding!

Our Roll call as it stands today: Just popping this here as a backup. (The editor really hates me some days and I worry I might muck it up. LOL)

Sept 27 - Oct. 6 - monica9 -
AoA/Poly
Sept 29 - Oct. 1 - apxstitch - AS-M - (Happy Birthday!)
Sept 29 - Oct. 4 - Cee - OKW (Happy Birthday Sis!)
Sept 29 - Oct. 4 - evlaina - BC
Sept 30 - Oct. 4 - sjs314 - YC
Oct. 1 - Oct. 5 - mkb3 - POP (10th Anniversary!)
Oct. 1 - Oct. 11 - MaleDisneyBeliever - CBR (kid's first time!)
Oct. 5 - Oct. 15 - gwynne - BW
Oct. 6 - Oct. 20 - princess_ariel_85 - AS-S
Oct. 18 - Oct. 25 - MizSassy - POP
Oct. 18 - Oct. 26 - agavegirl1 - POR (followed by US/IOA)
Oct. 22 - Oct. 29 - Twinklebug - AKV Jambo
Oct. 24 - Oct. 30 - disney mom of 6 - CBR (Shhh, surprise for son's 8th birthday!)
Oct. 25 - Nov. 3 - MouseMamaToMany - POP (16th Anniversary!)
Oct. 25 - Nov. 8 - Deb286 - GF
Oct. 27 - Nov. 6 - chippydale33 - GF (Honeymoon!)
Oct. 28 - Nov. 6 - PSUGuy - BW
Oct. 31 - Nov. 10 - lilkitty819 - BCV (25th Anniversary!)

Can I be added to the roll call? I swear I put my dates down when I First posted but there's a good chance I did neglect to do that lol

WL 10/23-27 for "work" :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Awesome!! Kid free WDW trips are fantastic!

I'll be there Oct. 23-28 for work, staying at my beloved Wilderness Lodge :love: Not sure if DH or the kids will join me for a couple days before or after yet :)

Can I be added to the roll call? I swear I put my dates down when I First posted but there's a good chance I did neglect to do that lol

WL 10/23-27 for "work" :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

You did put your dates down! So sorry I missed you, that has been remedied and you're in the Roll Call!
:ccat:
You have almost the same dates as me!

Last edited:
Universal announced their Haunted Horror Nights dates.

For those who may be interested in venturing to the dark side and haven't seen the HHN 2019 thread, I've added a link to it on the second post.

Last edited:
YAHOOOO October 22-25 our first ever adults only Food and Wine trip! As of now staying at the Double tree in Disney Springs as we have points to get it free... unless a great deal on site pops up!

(actually we did adults only before kids....but i'm not counting that)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter