*** Official October 2018 Thread ***

Seeing all the Not-So-Scary merchandise today really put me into planning overdrive...

We're staying at:

Pop Century (Oct. 22)
Wilderness Lodge (Oct 23-30)

WL 10/28 - 11/1
CBR 11/1 - 11/5
This will be our 3rd trip, last two were in Aug-Sep 2015 and Jan 2016.
We're running in the Wine and Dine. My wife, son and I are all running in the 5k, I'm running the 10k and my wife is running the half.
Also it's going to be my son's 11th birthday, so he's super exited. I am too, I had to pester my wife for this one, but we're all excited now. Nervous about the races though. We've run Disneyland races before but not Disney World. We live fairly close to Disneyland (about an hour and a half away).
We're taking a day to go to Universal too, which we haven't done before (we've been to Universal Hollywood a few times though).

WL 10/28 - 11/1
CBR 11/1 - 11/5
This will be our 3rd trip, last two were in Aug-Sep 2015 and Jan 2016.
We're running in the Wine and Dine. My wife, son and I are all running in the 5k, I'm running the 10k and my wife is running the half.
Also it's going to be my son's 11th birthday, so he's super exited. I am too, I had to pester my wife for this one, but we're all excited now. Nervous about the races though. We've run Disneyland races before but not Disney World. We live fairly close to Disneyland (about an hour and a half away).
We're taking a day to go to Universal too, which we haven't done before (we've been to Universal Hollywood a few times though).
You’ll love universal! I’ve only been to the one in Orlando but I thought it was really fun. The Harry Potter section is so cool.

Our FP day is tomorrow! Even though I plan it out a million times it still is a little nerve racking!

What worked best for me this time around was I booked the days I wanted the major attractions and then went back and filled the not hard to get ones in after.

What worked best for me this time around was I booked the days I wanted the major attractions and then went back and filled the not hard to get ones in after.
That’s what we always do too. Dh and I made a list of each day and what FPS we wanted. Then we went back and made which order we wanted to book rides in. Dh will be doing FPS at the same time as me on his phone.

That’s what we always do too. Dh and I made a list of each day and what FPS we wanted. Then we went back and made which order we wanted to book rides in. Dh will be doing FPS at the same time as me on his phone.

We are doing this too. My Nanny and I are going to get up early and FaceTime each other. We each will try and book different days. Starting with the difficult to get ones first

We are doing this too. My Nanny and I are going to get up early and FaceTime each other. We each will try and book different days. Starting with the difficult to get ones first
Your nanny as in your babysitter or your grandma? lol

Yesterday was my Fastpass day - got everything that I wanted (not necessarily the desired time). Then finished up my ADRs. I booked four over a ten day period. California Grill, Jikos, It Molino and Paddlefish. Yay!!!!!! 59 days and counting....

October 20th-26th - Renting an RV for Fort Wilderness Campsites
October 26th-28th - Cabins at Fort Wilderness

I’ve never heard that before lol.

I’m from Louisiana and here you have a Nanny and Parren

What days were you trying to get them for?

Slinky dog for 10/13 (60 + 2) and seven dwarfs 10/12 (60 + 1). I was able to get FOP for 10/15. Not the time we wanted but we’ll work around it.

Slinky dog for 10/13 (60 + 2) and seven dwarfs 10/12 (60 + 1). I was able to get FOP for 10/15. Not the time we wanted but we’ll work around it.
That doesn’t surprise me too much then. I didn’t know if you were trying for later in your trip and not getting them.

I’m fairly certain I posted on this thread before but we are Oct 3-7. Halloween party on Thurs 10/4. Staying at Pop for the first time (we are DVC owners at BRV). Also doing one day at DHS (10/6).

Just booked a trip for 10/25-10/29!!! Last minute decision. Our daughter turns three soon so we are squeezing it in while she is free! Debating if the Halloween Party is worth it if we were to only stay until 10ish.

I'm guessing it's an error, but TP is showing that ALL FPs for Epcot on 10/2 are distributed. Including Figment and LWtL??????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter