*** Official October 2018 Thread ***

I would like to ride it if I can I just don't know if I want to use a FP on it because I love RnRC much more.
Will you be there for rd or at park close? I love RnRC! If you don’t want to deal with lines rd or park close are good times to go

Will you be there for rd or at park close? I love RnRC! If you don’t want to deal with lines rd or park close are good times to go

We do our FP for our evening parks and RD and get on as much as possible in our morning parks. Once the lines get long we get out and rest and have our rides for the evening park all set.

We do our FP for our evening parks and RD and get on as much as possible in our morning parks. Once the lines get long we get out and rest and have our rides for the evening park all set.
Ah ok. I don’t think you should have a problem getting on rnrc without a fp but like a pp mentioned they should be in different tiers

Ah ok. I don’t think you should have a problem getting on rnrc without a fp but like a pp mentioned they should be in different tiers

Cool. Its exciting to see that our month is starting to book FP. We are all that much closer to going.

its 7 AM EST correct? Mine is next week and unfortunately have a split stay so I have to do it a couple different days but like that you were able to get FOP for 2nd park day as I plan to be there that days also. I have my alarm set for 4 AM those days lol

Hey, FYI, if you're doing a split-stay you can book all of your FP's on the first day...as long as you didn't split up your tickets. It's just ADR's that have different booking dates.

Edited to add: post #4 of this thread.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/fastpass-frequently-asked-questions.3491680/

Hey, FYI, if you're doing a split-stay you can book all of your FP's on the first day...as long as you didn't split up your tickets. It's just ADR's that have different booking dates.

Edited to add: post #4 of this thread.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/fastpass-frequently-asked-questions.3491680/

Wow Really? I did not know that. Hopefully that works for me. There is two days that I will be on a cruise and expect that I will have to wait to book those FP until 60 days prior for that but if I can book everything else in a row it would be a huge help.

Wow Really? I did not know that. Hopefully that works for me. There is two days that I will be on a cruise and expect that I will have to wait to book those FP until 60 days prior for that but if I can book everything else in a row it would be a huge help.
I'm not quite sure how it works with a cruise in the middle, and maybe I'm wrong if that's the case, but that thread should have your answer. I hope it works out!

I'm not quite sure how it works with a cruise in the middle, and maybe I'm wrong if that's the case, but that thread should have your answer. I hope it works out!

Thank you. It did help. any FP I can book early will just be gravy but if not I will be up at 4 AM to book. I get up at 4:45 normally anyway so it won't be that bad lol

Wow! I'm a slacker! I used to frequent DISboards all the time when I was actively training for RunDisney events...and it took me two years to make an account at that...I've only now just discovered this thread! I need to get with the program, friends!

My (future) DH and I will be celebrating our honeymoon (his idea!) at POR-Riverside from October 21st-28th! This will be our longest DW visit, our first visit NOT doing a RunDisney event, our first MNSSHP (Oct. 25th) and his first Food and Wine Festival!! I've been so excited about this trips for months!! It will be fun to connect with other people who are in the same stages of planning as we are!

My biggest "hurdle" right now is working out an itinerary that allows for maximum enjoyment, but still allows room for spontaneity!

60 days until we are home again! :dance3:MDE site and app were not running well this morning and it took me an hour to get my fastpasses done but did pretty good. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter