****Official DLR November 2020 Check in****

We are traveling with 2 other couples- adults trip! So excited. Nov 18-20th at the Dophin Cove. Hoping it still works out. We booked it in Feb before the shut downs happened. If we have to, we can postpone until late spring/early summer. We'll just wait and see, I guess.
Is this the Worldmark Dolphin Cove in Anaheim?

I always drive myself crazy when planning a Disney trip (totally understand why my husband can't listen to me anymore!). We have gone to WDW for the past four Novembers and this year are planning DLR - flights and hotel booked. But, I am crazy and checked WDW flights today from our area - it's always super crazy high flight prices b/c it's a popular time to travel in our area - and when I checked last night flights are super low! I almost want to double book in case DLR is not open! Please say it will be open! UGH - I wish I wasn't such a planner/researcher!

Please say it will be open! UGH - I wish I wasn't such a planner/researcher!
It will be very weird if DLR doesn't open in the fall (or before ...).

I think this crisis has definitely hit planner/researcher types like us hard. I am a Plan A, Plan B, Plan C type person and in normal times find it kind of fun to plan multiple trips then adjust/cancel/move as needed.

We had the perfect Disney AP year planned from Sept 2019-2020, with 6 DVC trips scheduled with different sets of friends joining us for various special occasions and watching those plans just go up in smoke with no ability to replace those reservations has been rough. So I just have to adjust my mindset to rolling with the punches and knowing that any Disney is better than none, and we still have our health (and our jobs!).

Planning those replacement trips is something I go back and forth with; its fun to think of new possibilities and there will be different seasonal foods, etc, but knowing that the trips will be more expensive and not as awesome makes me want to quit planning them sometimes. The November one in particular is rough since I was able to grab one of the two nights we need, but if the other one doesn't come through it likely won't be worth it to us to go, so do I buy plane tickets for it when Southwest opens up their flights for that time next week?? Oy.

everyone is going here!

11/2-11/6- noodle73- Hyatt House
11/4-11/9- Carrie Ellis- DLH
11/4-11/7- JJ2017- SpringHill Suites (maybe PPH)
11/5-11/18- Pamela M DLH CL
11/7-11/15 - Disneychap
11/7-11/17- Mama_Cass- GCH
11/11- GrrArrgh - GCH Dapper Days
11/11-11/15 - kpallas3- GCH Dapper Days
11/13-11/16 - monkeypat83- GCH Dapper Days
11/13-11/18- danceanddisney2010- GCH
11/14-11/17 - lindyv321- GCH Dapper Days
11/15-11/20 - Goofy1954
11/15-11/18 - CastaStone- BWPPI
11/16-11/21- AliciaS- GCH
11/17-11/20- ashejen
11/21-1/28 - Tiggerish- PPH
11/21-11/24- taaren- VGC
11/24-11/29- Megb1- VGC
11/26- 12/3 - Disney Lvr of Old-Tropicana/ GCH Split stay
11/8-11/15

This is our family trip with about 16 family members, we are scheduled for November 7 through November 15. With plans to see universal studios too. Initially we we going to be there for spring break of 2020, had everything booked and reserved and then of course canceled. Not sure what the world will be like in November but I am still holding out hope that we will get to go. I’ve never been at Christmas time I am very excited to see that.

I’m encouraged by OC opening malls and in dining restaurants! My brother’s daughter’s daycare is opening too. I’m starting to have some hope!

11/23-11/26 VGC

I wonder if we’ll have another epic Thanksgiving week storm/downpour again in 2020...it would be poetic, lol.

CBR 11/22-11/27 (re-booked from POR 3/22-3/27)
Today was our ADR day, and I am pretty pleased with what I was able to snag.

Southwest's flight schedule covering November opened this morning and we managed to get tickets booked for everyone in our group. I had never flow in a holiday period before and the price of the airfare made me take a deep breathe before pushing that buy button.

Last edited:
Since we’re going during Dapper Days I’ve been busy planning outfits! All the WDW re-opening info has me feeling more confident and DLR being open by then

Last edited:
Since we’re going during Dapper Days I’ve been bust planning outfits! All the WDW re-opening info has me feeling more confident and DLR being open by then
I feel the same way! I have hope that Dapper Day will happen now I just have to figure out what to wear and what to dress my daughter in. She will be 13 months old in November so I can't really buy her anything yet because it is too far away to guess her size :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter