****Official DLR November 2020 Check in****

Thanks - but which park usually opens early on a Wednesday as well as a Thursday?
EMH/MM is at DL on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
EMH is at DCA on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
Keep in mind that Disney can change this schedule (rarely, but it does happen), so remember to double check before your trip dates.

Was tentatively planning to take my will be then 13 month old on her first trip to Disneyland the 11th to the 14th but then realized it was Dapper weekend so thinking I will move my dates to the 13th to the 16th so I can dress us up for Dapper Day and use the convention discount to be able to afford to stay at GCH. I know she won't remember the trip or the fancy hotel but I just love the idea of it being so convenient to go back to the room and with a 13 month old I will spend plenty of time at the resort. Working on convincing my sister to come with us too.
For anyone thinking about booking the Dapper Day discount rates, please think about buying tickets to the DD Expo (very inexpensive and the Expo is fun!) and getting some merchandise (either online or at the Expo). Dressing up is lots of fun, but puts no money in the DD accounts. And Disney charges them a very pretty penny to hold the event on property! Supporting the event helps prevent abuse of the discount rates. :)

Where are the early hours traditionally on a Wednesday and Thursday?
From the sticky threads at the top of the first page: * DLR Info/Links - Maps, Hotels, DISer Reviews, Hydroguy's tips, NEWBIE INFO here! >> HydroGuy Tips Compilation >> "Historical DLR Park Hours, Entertainment and Refurbs" www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2291124
And keep watching this board to see how the park hours change (if they do) once the parks reopen!

For anyone thinking about booking the Dapper Day discount rates, please think about buying tickets to the DD Expo (very inexpensive and the Expo is fun!) and getting some merchandise (either online or at the Expo). Dressing up is lots of fun, but puts no money in the DD accounts. And Disney charges them a very pretty penny to hold the event on property! Supporting the event helps prevent abuse of the discount rates. :)

I am planning on purchasing a ticket to the Expo! I have been before and it was a lot of fun!

Please include me on the list!
GCH November 7-17

we’re supposed to go Easter and then rescheduled for our daughters bday so having this already booked took the sting out of things!

So I already have Springhill suites booked but just also booked paradise pier. It kills me how expensive on site resorts are when we can use our Marriott points but trying to cover all bases in case there is some sort of reservation system or priority for on site guests. It’s a three night stay with two days in the parks. Do you think a travel agent could find much of a discount for such a short stay?

Have hotel ressies already. Need to make ressie for ECV.

Just booked flights for the trip. I keep needing reasons to prove I will be in DLR over WDW! This one helps!

With all this crazy stuff going on in the world, I made an impulse decision to take 2 days off surrounding the school break. It means I will not be paid for either one and will probably be "looked down on." I work at a school and taking days off surrounding a school break is a big 'no-no.' But life is too short and I'm very happy to arrive to CA (from east coast) at a good time in the early afternoon and be able to relax and get to bed rather than flying in and landing at midnight CA time (3 am east coast time) only to get up at the crack of dawn to hit the parks.

Just booked flights for the trip. I keep needing reasons to prove I will be in DLR over WDW! This one helps!

With all this crazy stuff going on in the world, I made an impulse decision to take 2 days off surrounding the school break. It means I will not be paid for either one and will probably be "looked down on." I work at a school and taking days off surrounding a school break is a big 'no-no.' But life is too short and I'm very happy to arrive to CA (from east coast) at a good time in the early afternoon and be able to relax and get to bed rather than flying in and landing at midnight CA time (3 am east coast time) only to get up at the crack of dawn to hit the parks.
I'm taking my kid out of school for the week after Thanksgiving too. I have several teachers in the family and they said go for it. There's a "family reunion" we must attend! Mickey is family so...…...

I'm taking my kid out of school for the week after Thanksgiving too. I have several teachers in the family and they said go for it. There's a "family reunion" we must attend! Mickey is family so...…...
That's funny. That's the exact "reason" I am going to use when I put in for my days off. I'm going to tell them that so many trips with family have been cancelled and this is the week everyone agreed on. I am ok with one unpaid day, but not thrilled with two!

We had discussed moving our dates to not coincide with Dapper Days but also thought it would be neat to see everyone dressed up and check out the convention. So we decided last night we are going to take advantage of the Dapper Day rates and I booked us at GCH. It’s been a bucket list item and we too are thinking onsite guests may have some priority with park entry.

Now to start planning an outfit for Sunday!!

Fingers crossed! We will be at GCH November 16 - 21st as a change from May. The cast is me, husband, son (16), son (13), princess (almost 10). We are really looking forward to Christmas decorations and the GCH (We were there early December 2018). It's what takes the sting out of missing DL in May. As we will be coming all the way from North Carolina, we can really only go if it's 95% back to "normal", though. You know?

Thank you so much for starting this thread!

Looking at 3 days of hopping from nov 17-20 for my kiddo and I. I need to catch up and see how long the avengers campus is delayed. That would be a bummer but not a show stopper.

When do candy canes usually start? We went in 2018 in December and were able to get the magical candy canes. And then they broke when we got home by falling off a cabinet. Ugh.

We are traveling with 2 other couples- adults trip! So excited. Nov 18-20th at the Dophin Cove. Hoping it still works out. We booked it in Feb before the shut downs happened. If we have to, we can postpone until late spring/early summer. We'll just wait and see, I guess.

We are traveling with 2 other couples- adults trip! So excited. Nov 18-20th at the Dophin Cove. Hoping it still works out. We booked it in Feb before the shut downs happened. If we have to, we can postpone until late spring/early summer. We'll just wait and see, I guess.
Hi! This is the Disneyland board- I think you are looking for WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter